N-400 question

nextonline

So my 5 year mark hit just a month ago, I already sent in my N400, but I have one question. Basically, my Mom got here with K1 visa, which is fiance visa, I, myself arrived here through her, with the same type of visa, K1. I assume when I go to the interview they will ask me of how I got here, right? Do I need to bring my Mom's marriage certificate, even though I wasn't the one who was getting married?
What other documents can they request from me, besides the obvious things, like my GC, SS# and taxes? Is there anyone with similar situation here, who can share their experience, with their naturalization, with me?

They are usually interested in the last 5 years only, unless they see too many red flags and decide to look past. Any discussion of your Mom's visa and your K1 visa is unlikely, and if they do look into it, they will give you time to procure such evidence.

What you have indicated is enough for a clear case. When you filled up N400, you would have checked a bunch of options as YES or NO ... for example, are you or were you a communist? For example, were you arrested? Based on these answers, you should know what extra documents to take. It depends on what set of questions you seem to violate or be borderline in. If none, there is no issue.

So my 5 year mark hit just a month ago, I already sent in my N400, but I have one question. Basically, my Mom got here with K1 visa, which is fiance visa, I, myself arrived here through her, with the same type of visa, K1. I assume when I go to the interview they will ask me of how I got here, right? Do I need to bring my Mom's marriage certificate, even though I wasn't the one who was getting married?
What other documents can they request from me, besides the obvious things, like my GC, SS# and taxes? Is there anyone with similar situation here, who can share their experience, with their naturalization, with me?

The marriage issue was dealt with when the conditions were lifted and you got a 10 yr card to replace the 2 yr card.