N-400.question regarding addressin lst 5 years

tangerine77

Registered Users (C)
hi iam drafting my N-400 application. I have stayed at different places in last 5 years and there are not enough rows to type the details. do you think i have to type all details on additional Page 6 and attach it ?

If so where should I attach page 6 in N-400 bundle. is it right after signature page of N-400 or do i have to attach 2 similar pages consecutively?

Attach it at the end of the N-400. Make sure you annotate the two pages so that the officer can collate them.

If so where should I attach page 6 in N-400 bundle. is it right after signature page of N-400 or do i have to attach 2 similar pages consecutively?

I have a related question, I was out of country for 5 months and did not have any apartment lease in my name. I had my mails forwarded to my friend's address.

What address should I put in there? Can I just put my friend's address in there?

Quesiton

bump... can someone shed some light on this:

I have a related question, I was out of country for 5 months and did not have any apartment lease in my name. I had my mails forwarded to my friend's address.

What address should I put in there? Can I just put my friend's address in there?

I had the same problem when I did mine. I wrote there where I was during those 5 months. If you're out of the country, then write down the address where you stayed overseas.

I had the same problem when I did mine. I wrote there where I was during those 5 months. If you're out of the country, then write down the address where you stayed overseas.

really? is that okay? did they question anything?

I would put the address where you received your mail during the 5 months you were gone. By the way, what was your address on your driver's license during the 5 months you were gone? I am guessing you did notify the DMV of your address change (to that of your friend)!

Having an overseas address on your N-400 is not a good idea. It may appear that you had intentions to reside outside the USA, which is really bad for your case.

I would put the address where you received your mail during the 5 months you were gone. By the way, what was your address on your driver's license during the 5 months you were gone? I am guessing you did notify the DMV of your address change (to that of your friend)!

Having an overseas address on your N-400 is not a good idea. It may appear that you had intentions to reside outside the USA, which is really bad for your case.

Actually I did not notify DMV of my change of address :mad: .. Do you think I should put my old address that was in DMV records or the address where my mails were forwarded? I would think my address that was in DMV records since my address forwarding would not have known to anyone that USCIS could find out.

Actually I did not notify DMV of my change of address :mad: .. Do you think I should put my old address that was in DMV records or the address where my mails were forwarded? I would think my address that was in DMV records since my address forwarding would not have known to anyone that USCIS could find out.

Write down the physical address where you resided during those five months, even if it is abroad. That is why the USCIS is asking for that information.