N-400 Name mix up

dietSnapple

I just came back from my N-400 interview in Seattle. As soon as I walked into the Immigration Officers office for my interview, she mentions that she has a few questions about my name. After going back and forth with her for a couple of minutes, I thought that I should let this one go and worry about it later. I didn’t see any point of arguing with her because we both thought we were right. Anyway, here is the situation:
My name as it appears on my birth certificate, passport:
firstName middleName - xx - lastName

These dashes don’t really mean anything in my culture. So I have always used my name as following:
First Name: firstName
Middle Name: middleName xx
Last Name : lastName
This is how it is on everything for me: SSN, driver’s license, my marriage certificate, my wife’s pending I -130.

One my green card name appears (which I never noticed until today):
middleName - xx – lastName, firstName
So therefore my new name now is:
First Name: First Name
Last Name: middleName - xx – lastName

I have passed the interview, and oath is next week. I don’t really care about how my name is written; I am just worried about my wife’s I-130. I was going to upgrade her I-130 from permanent resident to citizens once the oath is complete. How can I fix this name issue, and how do you think it will affect her process.

Thanks in advance for your help.

So they combined your last name as your middle name and your last name. I don't see an issue with updating the I-130 as they will see the alternate spelling of your name on the application.