N-400 Missing Evidence

csm

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I just submitted my N-400 application to the Laguna Niguel Processing Center. However I have a question: Once I received the official receipt I had the following note: "Missing Evidence(s)- your application was missing evidence(s) that you will need to provide at the time of the interview...."

Is this a normal note to get?

I got my green card via an employment sponsership. The following documents were submitted:

N-400 Application
Copy of the Green Card (Both Sides)
Check for $390
2 Passport Photos

Thanks

DO: Sacramento
Application Sent 10/03/2005
Priority Date 10/06/2005
Check Cashed 10/14/2005
Official Receipt Received 10/21/2005

Hello

Hello
If you mention a traffic tickets, yes it’s normal, I got the something…

I wish you all the best

hi

Make sure you have your proof of payments of your tickets. Just right before the interview get a DMV report.

csm said:
Hi all,

I just submitted my N-400 application to the Laguna Niguel Processing Center. However I have a question: Once I received the official receipt I had the following note: "Missing Evidence(s)- your application was missing evidence(s) that you will need to provide at the time of the interview...."

Is this a normal note to get?

I got my green card via an employment sponsership. The following documents were submitted:

N-400 Application
Copy of the Green Card (Both Sides)
Check for $390
2 Passport Photos

Thanks

DO: Sacramento
Application Sent 10/03/2005
Priority Date 10/06/2005
Check Cashed 10/14/2005
Official Receipt Received 10/21/2005

Dont worry. I also got similar note on my receipt. I mentioned about traffic tickets on my applications. I think if you answer as "yes" to any typical questions where they are expecting "no" answer, you will get this type of note. But good thing is they will not ask to bring anything related to your traffic ticket at the time of interview. If you have details about your traffic ticket, take it with you just in case they asks. I had my interview today at San Jose office, and officer did not ask me to show details. Just asked me whether I paid fine for the traffic ticket. Good Luck. You may want to read about my interview experience in San jose thread below.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1280105#post1280105

hello again

Just sit back, relax and enjoy your life, do a lot of reading here, and I will give 2 or 3 weeks, you will be better the INS officer. :)

N-400 questions

I have been a PR since 01/10/01, I guess I can apply for Naturalization now. I have a few questions -

1) If I apply for me and my wife, then can I send the forms and the check together?

2) Do I need to mention any traffic violations?

Any other tips is appreciated.

Thanks.

APR - your answers

Yes you can send the forms together but separate checks.

Yes you should mention the traffic voilations and keep the proof of the payments etc, these will be checked duiring interview

More questions

I got the speeding tickets more than 3 years ago; it does not show up on my DMV record now. Also, I do not have copies of the ticket nor the receipt. What is the best way to get around this?

Thanks.