N-400 Interview notice in WPB FL

West Palm Beach timeline

Is anyone can answer that how long do I have to wait for interview notice in WPB?

Applied on 11/14/07

hi Sarojaryal, here's my timeline
wpb, FL
Mailed N-400 to TSC
PD 9/14/2006
FP 9/30/2006
IL 2/16/2007
IV 4/19/2007

N-400

Thanks for the reply. It means that I have wait around a month to get the letter. I will check next month on this. Because, I have applied on 11/14/06. Any way, would you share your interview experience. Thanks again.:)

yes i will come back to share my entire experience..i wish waitAlong would do th esame..whereever he is now..

its April 8. WaiAlong is still waiting for oath letter after passing the interview on Feb 22? wow..

its April 8. WaiAlong is still waiting for oath letter after passing the interview on Feb 22? wow..

Yep Still Waiting. Spoke to the immigration officer after taking an InfoPass and she tells me that they have not yet decided when or where to arrange the judicial oath ceremony.

Almost two months since interview and still waiting for the oath.. :(

as i related in another post, my wife had her interview yesterday April 12. With respect to the oath, they told her to wait for her appointment letter as it was being typed up. we waited 30 minutes, and her oath is next week April 18, in West Palm Beach. For those of you still waiting for your oath I would recommend checking to see why it is taking so long.

wow congrats to your wife. My case involves a name change so god knows when it will show up. Hopefully soon.

wpb, FL
Mailed N-400 to TSC
PD 9/14/2006
FP 9/30/2006
IV and IL 4/19/2007
Oath 4/24/2007

May be I was lucky today..the interviewer was in a rush..asked me a few questions from N-400 and i answered with the same answers on the form..followed by 6 civic questions and writing " I drive a blue car to work"..
I waited 30 mins for the oath letter..when i was leaving i saw the interviewer running towards the parking lot..

Congrats Wait4U!

My wife had her oath ceremony yesterday April 18th. I asked at the ceremony how many they have so it is 2 a week. I guess they are processing more people in WPB than I ever thought. 110 people yesterday. Hopefully, one of these days I will get my interview letter...:(

thank u ..I did not ask to change my name.
I was told there will be over 100 people,
a group in the morning and mine is at 1.15pm.
Also i found out that the Post Office on Summit will take walk-in passport
applcations, no appointment req'd. I will run over there right after oath.

Interview for N-400

I have received the interview notice on 04/26/07

Here is my details,

Mailed N-400 to TSC
PD 10/14/2006
FP 12/05/2006
IL 04/26/2007
IV 6/19/2007

I would like to get some advise for the preparation. Thanks.

took an infopass today. was told that i am now in queue for an interview. not sure how long that takes but i am assuming i should have a letter in the next few weeks! finally

..finally! received m y interview letter May 14th, 2007, IV scheduled June 13, 2007. I had an infopass May 7 and was told it was in just placed in queue for an interview, so it took 7 days to get the letter. Pretty good in my opinion. Cant wait to get this behind me.