N-400 help

sergiofar

Registered Users (C)
My wife has submitted an application for Naturalization and her interview is August 1st, 2006. I have read on this forum that pictures were to be sent in, but when she submitted her paperwork no pictures were requested or submitted. My question is when is are these pictures suppused to be submitted. My sister in law has the same appointnment and she is in the same boat as my wife. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

sergiofar said:
My wife has submitted an application for Naturalization and her interview is August 1st, 2006. I have read on this forum that pictures were to be sent in, but when she submitted her paperwork no pictures were requested or submitted. My question is when is are these pictures suppused to be submitted. My sister in law has the same appointnment and she is in the same boat as my wife. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
if you did not mail it to them now,just hope that they dont send the application back to you(most probably they wouldnt but again it depends on who handles your application in SC).
You should make it a point to take some pictures to the interview.
i went through the same so there is nothing to worry about.
hope this helps

Actually she already received her appointment for fingerpringts and completed that, now she has received her interview for August 1st, 2006. Just to clarify she should take some pictures to her interview? Thanks in advance for your reply

The pictures should have been sent in together with the N400 application. However, no worries :D just bring 2 passport photos to the interview and it should be fine.

As far as I know, you can make corrections etc at interview time. :)