N-400 forwarded for Supervisor Review

manj90, don't take it bad, but most people in this forum post their experiences and move on. The wealth of information is embedded in their posts. So, besides waiting for someone to answer it might be good to do a good search for posts that have supervisor and then look for all the posts for those people to get an idea. I don't have that experience as far as I know (I never called to see if my case needed supervisor approval or not). I think if it adds some delay it is about two weeks or so. No case is like another case.

I checked your post history. Is it true that it is been around two years since your interview? Did you reapply, did you have a second interview? Please provided some timeline and background to your application.

Well since this is a second application I can see why they would want supervisory approval on it. This would especially hold true if the applicant was denied the first time (for any reason) or had withdrawn the application.

This is a normal process and happens to first time applicants as well. It shouldn't take more than 30-60 days - although the few people I personally know had gotten their response (oath notices) between 3-6 weeks.