n-400 Charlotte thread

gcardo

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

My PD is April/2005 in Charlotte, NC.

The dates show that they are now handling Sept/2004 cases. However, I remember seeing some posts that people with PD of Feb/March 2004 already got interview letters for Jan 2006.

Is there anyone here from NC who recently got interview letter? Please post your PD, Interview Date and when you received the interview letter.

Thanks for you help

Expect your interview letter exactly 1 year from your PD.

I had a November 2004 PD, got interview letter early November 2005 and this week had the interview. Oath is in January 2006.

The interview went smooth and the interviewer friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Priority Date: March 10th, 2005
Finger Printing: May 10th, 2005
Interview Letter received: Mid-November (not sure of exact date right now)
Interview Date: Jan 31st, 2006

I was not expecting to receive an interview letter until something like Feb 2006 based on the timelines I have seen and from phoning USCIS. I hope that if there is no bureaucratic hold up (name check, background check) then I will be a citizen by late Feb, which would be almost exactly 1 year from start to finish.

Cheers,
Brian

PS: I'm Canadian applying based on having my Greencard (employer sponsored) for 5 years.

gcardo said:
Hello all,

My PD is April/2005 in Charlotte, NC.

The dates show that they are now handling Sept/2004 cases. However, I remember seeing some posts that people with PD of Feb/March 2004 already got interview letters for Jan 2006.

Is there anyone here from NC who recently got interview letter? Please post your PD, Interview Date and when you received the interview letter.

Thanks for you help

Charlotte sucks

They will give you an oath appointment one month AFTER your interview.

I had an interview last week and oath is in early 2006!!!

Lazy people.

I would guess that this has more to do with the fact that there is a bunch of holiday time in there. I've seen several threads that say people got oath appointments within a week or two after their interview. Anyway, why get frustrated now, you're almost at the finish line!

Cheers,
Brian

Mandazi said:
They will give you an oath appointment one month AFTER your interview.

I had an interview last week and oath is in early 2006!!!

Lazy people.