N-400 Charlotte/NC Timeline

ip_everywhere

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
This is a great forum
Can anyone Please shared their N-400 processing timeline at Charlotte?
My timelines are
P.D= July 30th 04
F.P= Sept 24 04
Interview??????

Applied on sep 20 2004. check encashed on 23 rd. No news from uscis. did you get receipt notice at all. this is charlotte, NC :confused:

ip_everywhere:

Any updates on your case?
Do you know anybody else whose N400 is being processed at the Charlotte office and have already been scheduled for an interview?

I'm trying to get an idea of the time it's taking Charlotte, NC to process N400 applications (I don't trust their official dates as listed on the INS website).

Yesterday, I called the USCIS automated case status number - according to that, it's taking between 750 and 950 days to process "this kind of case"!!

No new updates on my case!!!!
Will defiently post any new updates as soon as I got any , Can you do the same as well???

I'll do that.

I'll do that as and when there's a change.

Ip_Anywhere: What does the automated /online case status system say about your application status? Like I mentioned in my previous message, on mine it says it's taking between 750 and 999 days to process this kind of case!

ip_everywhere said:
Hi All,
This is a great forum
Can anyone Please shared their N-400 processing timeline at Charlotte?
My timelines are
P.D= July 30th 04
F.P= Sept 24 04
Interview??????

Hi , this is your reply from charlotte ! My priority date is 18th march 2003 & still waiting for interview !!! Well as per system showing 15th june 2003 but my friend got interview letter for dec date whose priority date is nov - 2003.

Last edited by a moderator:
PD : 10/09/03
FP : 03/30/04
INTERVIEW : 12/06/04
OATH : 12/16/04

Interview was for about 15 minutes and mainly focussed on the contents of my N400, after which the officer asked me five questions, the usual questions on the website.I had to read a sentence in English and also write one in English as well. The interviewer was nice and courteous. She
approved my application for citizenship and said you will get your oath letter in the mail, which I got 8 days later.

Happynewyear,

It looks like you only got two days lead time on the oath (Interview on the 6th, oath letter after 8 days --> the 14th, then oath on the 16th). Is this right?

Yes, that's correct. I came back from work, went to check my mail at night and found out I have to go back to charlotte in two days for my oath. By the way it wasn't only me but me and my wife. We have our interview on the same date and we took oath on the same date.

citizenship interview

Hi everyone,

I just finished my interview to-day. It took only 20 minutes to complete everything at charlotte.

timeframe :- P.D. March-2003
First F.P. : may 2003
Second F.P. august 2004
I observed oath time line is 10 to 12 days in most of the cases.

Wish everyone for the best & god may help & give strength for patience.

congratulations amistry and good luck about oath, just wondering when did you recieve your interview letter?

BTW rajatgupta75 and Jerry400, Did you guys have any updates from INS regarding your interview ? nothing at my side.

Thanks

Hi rajatgupta75 and Jerry400,

I created an online account on https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp
and checked my N-400 status.
In the 'last updated' date field it is showing 11/01/2004. However I haven't heard from INS since my FP in Sept. I was wondering if you guys could pls register urself(if not have done already) so that we could match our dates, and will hopefully be able to figure out the processing time.

Thanks in advance.

My PD is April 2004
My FP is July 2004

I still haven't heard anything yet.
Any new experiences regading interviews/date/schedule?

Thanks Jerry.

What does your "Last updated" field show up like? Both IP_Everywhere's and mine shows 11/1/2004...

Also, the new processing times for Charlotte, NC have been posted on the INS website. Apparently, Charlotte, NC jumped by two months! The last date was July 30, 2003 - it's now October 1, 2003! Hope we continue to see them make rapid progress!

Cheers.