N-400 approved with Criminal Conviction

Hi all I just wanted to tell you a little bit my story. I came to the US with a Tourist visa in 2007. I overstayed the period of time and then I got arrested in 2008 for a Conspiracy case. I plead guilty for Grand larceny second degree Grand larceny Third degree. Wich one of them is a CIMT. The first sentence is 364 days. (Less then a year) 180 days for the second count (Petty offense exception) Realese in 2009. Inmigration give me bail of 5k. In 2010 i married a US citizen and started the process of Green Card. I needed to apply for a Waiver because of the case i have. I file a I-601 got approved and after going back and forth in court in 2014 i recieve my GC (permanent resident 10years GC) My question is this im not longer with my wife we got divorce. I wanted to apply for citizenship under the 5 years law this is the only case i had after that arrest i being clean for 10 years. I have my house Own bussiness now I being paying taxes since 2009 If anybody has an experience similiar to mine i will appreciated the feedbacks. Im trying to apply for citizenship next month in december is going to be 5 years with my GC. Looking forward to hear from you guys. Thanks.

Jbuff

Hi all I just wanted to tell you a little bit my story. I came to the US with a Tourist visa in 2007. I overstayed the period of time and then I got arrested in 2008 for a Conspiracy case. I plead guilty for Grand larceny second degree Grand larceny Third degree. Wich one of them is a CIMT. The first sentence is 364 days. (Less then a year) 180 days for the second count (Petty offense exception) Realese in 2009. Inmigration give me bail of 5k. In 2010 i married a US citizen and started the process of Green Card. I needed to apply for a Waiver because of the case i have. I file a I-601 got approved and after going back and forth in court in 2014 i recieve my GC (permanent resident 10years GC) My question is this im not longer with my wife we got divorce. I wanted to apply for citizenship under the 5 years law this is the only case i had after that arrest i being clean for 10 years. I have my house Own bussiness now I being paying taxes since 2009 If anybody has an experience similiar to mine i will appreciated the feedbacks. Im trying to apply for citizenship next month in december is going to be 5 years with my GC. Looking forward to hear from you guys. Thanks.
They will look at your arrest ,your marriage .

How long did the marriage last ?