N-400 applied in 2003 and still waiting for naturalization..please please help!!

It doesn't really matter that much. When the site is working, the information is only sometimes right anyway.

Flydog said:
It doesn't really matter that much. When the site is working, the information is only sometimes right anyway.

yaa that's right..It'd be nice to have the exact processing dates available online anytime we want..but like u said it really doesnt matter in my case since It's always going say " Name check pending" :(

hey..does neone know how to search for cases/attorneys in your area on PACER? I tried to do some search, but didnt have any luck with the cases. I want to search for 1447(b) cases in my district in Tennessee...anyone??

ashlie23 said:
Is there anyone here who isnnt able to check his-her status on USCIS website..I havent ever been able to check it online or got it in the automatic voice thingy over the phone..it sucks!!

well then i think u should press 3(outside processing time) to go to the next step. then it will ask you if they give you like 60 days or something press 1 i guess. then at the end u will be able to talk to someone(altogether total time 5 minutes), then then they will expedite to someone(it could take 5-45 minutes)(make a coffee or have lunch , not dinner, well if it is before 6, have dinner)- a headset for your landline will be helpful.

yeah then some "officer SOMEONE" picks it up randomly and advice you to wait more time. they are so nice telling u about background checks, never listen to u, they simply say thats not right. this happens to everyone. wait for few months. if you tell them about the new BC service. they will laugh at u and say there is nothing like that. How should i contact FBI.? Answer will be "do some research." we dont have any resource or even contact with FBI

I personally quit calling USCIS. i realized it was a waste of (well 45 minutes X almost 20 times for sure (may be more)= waste of at least 15 hours just to listen to the crap answer- rather i wish i had some sleep that many hours or work.

--------------

Online. its also a waste of time. I remember my receipt number byheart now. that makes me not login to the sytem to check it but just put it staight on the website. well most of you have done that already. But I wish there was a system to show all the information that we need. Dreams Unlimited.

Ashlie - your case has been already a veteran in the whole backlog process. Looks like I am also racing towards that place.

did everything - infopass, vice president, senator, congressman. Got nice letters from their offices.

I dont have money to file a writ of mandumus & I dont want to do it myself. So i am waiting.

But above all I dont know where the justice is (120 days is the limit)

This is fate.

well in ur case you should reasearch about lawyers. also go to lawyers.com. Today I missed their chat session. Its every monday at 2.00 pm ET on lawyers.com. Also did u see this sites main page. they are having a conference call. so wait for that.

good luck with your case.

future - looking towards a great future

Last edited by a moderator:
futureuscitizen said:
well then i think u should press 3(outside processing time) to go to the next step. then it will ask you if they give you like 60 days or something press 1 i guess. then at the end u will be able to talk to someone(altogether total time 5 minutes), then then they will expedite to someone(it could take 5-45 minutes)(make a coffee or have lunch , not dinner, well if it is before 6, have dinner)- a headset for your landline will be helpful.

yeah then some "officer SOMEONE" picks it up randomly and advice you to wait more time. they are so nice telling u about background checks, never listen to u, they simply say thats not right. this happens to everyone. wait for few months. if you tell them about the new BC service. they will laugh at u and say there is nothing like that. How should i contact FBI.? Answer will be "do some research." we dont have any resource or even contact with FBI

I personally quit calling USCIS. i realized it was a waste of (well 45 minutes X almost 20 times for sure (may be more)= waste of at least 15 hours just to listen to the crap answer- rather i wish i had some sleep that many hours or work.

--------------

Online. its also a waste of time. I remember my receipt number byheart now. that makes me not login to the sytem to check it but just put it staight on the website. well most of you have done that already. But I wish there was a system to show all the information that we need. Dreams Unlimited.

Ashlie - your case has been already a veteran in the whole backlog process. Looks like I am also racing towards that place.

did everything - infopass, vice president, senator, congressman. Got nice letters from their offices.

I dont have money to file a writ of mandumus & I dont want to do it myself. So i am waiting.

But above all I dont know where the justice is (120 days is the limit)

This is fate.

well in ur case you should reasearch about lawyers. also go to lawyers.com. Today I missed their chat session. Its every monday at 2.00 pm ET on lawyers.com. Also did u see this sites main page. they are having a conference call. so wait for that.

good luck with your case.

future - looking towards a great future

yaa you are very right about wasting time after USCIS phone service. I personally haven't ever talk to any live body. Its just waste of time, but I did go to www.lawyers.com and found some lawyers. Thanks a lot for link. I
emailed a few lawyers and hopefully we will get reply from them soon.

Till then the search goes on for more information in hope for a success.

Good luck to you and thanks for your help!!

Lawyer

Has anyone heard of Manjunath Gokare Law Firm in Atlanta, GA? I got his info though one of the magazines, but I wanted to get some info on him before we hire him to file a lawsuit?