Myy turn to celebrate. Long waited greencard approved.

shaaka

Registered Users (C)
My turn to celebrate. Long waited greencard approved.

Dear All,

485 approved both for me and my wife.
Thanks for Rajiv Khanna for hosting this forum and to all for their valuable information.

I hope from the email message below my greencard is approved...

Content of email .

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On July 11, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaaka,

Since your 485 ND is very close to mine...I am wondering if your case was also stuck in Name Check. If YES, did you do anything to get it cleared. If NO, shouldn't your case have been adjudicated a couple of months ago.

Congrats, anyways.

biker said:
Shaaka,

Since your 485 ND is very close to mine...I am wondering if your case was also stuck in Name Check. If YES, did you do anything to get it cleared. If NO, shouldn't your case have been adjudicated a couple of months ago.

Congrats, anyways.

Thanks 2muchwait and biker.

From my understanding i don't think they processed in order atleast 485. Whoever sent email to CSC and got valid response got their case adjuicated or atleast came to know name check stuck.

To me they never responded with case status information to my email or phone...I tried getting them to open my file for past two month through email or phone. Finally i thought before going to congressmen to try with lawyer. Lawyer sent email two weeks ago and i think that triggered the approval...

Today i received the email notice saying approval notice has been mailed. I think this is it....

shaaka said:
Thanks 2muchwait and biker.

From my understanding i don't think they processed in order atleast 485. Whoever sent email to CSC and got valid response got their case adjuicated or atleast came to know name check stuck.

To me they never responded with case status information to my email or phone...I tried getting them to open my file for past two month through email or phone. Finally i thought before going to congressmen to try with lawyer. Lawyer sent email two weeks ago and i think that triggered the approval...

Today i received the email notice saying approval notice has been mailed. I think this is it....
Just an observation:

Attorneys use the same email address to send the inquiries as we do and that's CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov. If CSC does not answer our emails, is there a reason we think they will asnwer the attorney's email?