Mystery Unsolved -- 485 FILING!!!!!!!!!!

Tajindia

Registered Users (C)
I filed my wife’s 485 while she was a student in Kentcuky. Now she moved to New York for her work. We got her EAD but have the Advance Parole and the 485 pending. We changed the address whens he moved to NY actually a couple of times. BCIS issued a fingerprint notice in June at the old Kentucky address. Somehow we got hold of that status. The case status did not show anything like that on either the website or the phone system. On August 18 the BCIS website updated her status to “We mailed you a finger print notice on August 18, blah……”

Although we missed the actual date for fingerprinting, my wife is going to Nashville for fingerpritning next week (the deadline is October 23, 2003). Nut today the website shows a status that

<B>“The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.”</B>
I called the 800 number but they are as good as nothing..
Any clues???????? Will appreciate any inputs….

Try checking your wife's status through the automated system that the 800 number provides.
My on line message also says "cannot be found" but the voice message from the 800 number is the same as it always was.