MyLadoor (help) - Please respond (anybody)

Ricki

Registered Users (C)
RFE issued. AVM says mailed Request for additional information on Jul 16.
Do they mail it to my attorney or me. I am piggy backing on my Wifes 1485 app. They are requesting RFE for her. My AVM message still says 370-400 days. is this normal.
one more question --
Our GC sponsoring company is in Michigan. Both me and my wife work in NJ. From the time our Labor was applied we have had NJ address on all the applications. So far we have received all correspondence to our NJ address. Do you see this as a issue.

No Title

The RFE will be sent to the lawyer. It is completely normal for only your wife\'s AVM to be changed since she is the one getting the RFE. If the RFE is issued for the primary applicant, the secondary applicant\'s case is on hold until the primary gets approved. If the RFE is for the spouse, typically the primary will get approved while the secondary case will be on hold.
I don\'t see the address as an issue but I am not absolutely sure.
Just wait for your lawyer to get RFE. It is probably BC or medical related if recent posts are considered.

No Title

Ricki,

Be coooool. RFE is SOP of INS.
Learn what the RFE is about and respond to it as you would do it
for any other issue in life.

Let us know details later.

No Title

RFE was issued for my wife on June 7th. I am the primary applicant but my case is still on Hold. Seems to me that they will shelf both applications if RFE is issued for any one.