My wife's I-485 is approved.

hlin4

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I gladly tell you that my wife's I-485 (TSC) is also approved. Now both of us are free birds!
She is a dependent, I filed my I-485 in Apr/2003, we got married in Nov/2003, my case is approved in Jan/2005. I filed her case in Feb/2004, and she got her FP done in Feb/2005, the strange thing was that the website never get updated telling us that her FP result. Actually, the website info always keep the most original info for her case: "We receieve you case on Feb/2004.... it takes us 900 days..."
I asked this question (why no updated for her FP) here, lots people told me it's normal, sometimes INS don't update the website for FP and someday send you the approval notice, yeah, that's exactly my wife's case.
Around end of Jun/2005, we got the magic email!!!

Some more words I wanna say here: I really appreicate this forum from the bottom of my heart, I got those valueable advice from you guys, especailly I got laid off during the process, around that time, you guys gave me lots of advice, and luckily I got my green card smoothily, eventually.

Thanks, you guys!!! and good luck for all of you who are still on the road!!!

---
Aug/2001 apply for RIR (EB-2) in Vermont (around that time, Labor in NewJersey is soooooo slow)
Nov/2002 due to client's restructure, I have to change my consulting firm
I thought I have to restart my GC process, Luckily, the new consulting firm had pre-approved Labor for me!!!
Mar/2003 apply for I-140 (TSC)
Apr/2003 apply for I-485 (TSC)
Aug/2004 Approved for I-140 (and Sep/2004 I got laid off)
Get a new job in Oct/2004, file AC-21 in Nov/2004
Jan/2005 I-485 got Approved
My wife's I-485 approved in Jun/2005

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations Hai!, Seems everyone is too busy bitching about TSC and forgot to congratulate this poor soul.

POJ cake for Hai