My wife is pregnant and I got aor..What I need to do

vvgpal

Registered Users (C)
I applied on august 15th 2001 at Buffelo consulate. Got AOR on nov 7th 2001. Wife is 3 months pregnant and due date is on may 9th(delivary date).
Shall I need to inform this to consulate?.
Can someone guide me what I need to do know.

Thanks in advance.

No Title

You can inform the Buffelo consulate by writing your file no,If you get Landing papers before delivery of new baby and you land in Canada no problem for you but at the time of medical i hope they have instruction what kind of xray not to be taken of your pregnent wife.
But if your wife gives birth before you land in Canada then you have to send Birth certificate of child ,Passport of child and some fees (65$) to consulate so that baby can be added to your case or file and they will issue seprate landing paper for the baby.,you will also have to submit medicals for the baby. you have just now recieved the File no Bill C11 has been passed and regulations are going to be published in few months so no body knows how it will effect the current pending files.
Good Luck!!

I applied on august 15th 2001 at Buffelo consulate. Got AOR on nov 7th 2001. Wife is 3 months pregnant and due date is on may 9th(delivary date).
Shall I need to inform this to consulate?.
Can someone guide me what I need to do know.

Thanks in advance.