My Wife 485 LUD changed but message is showing Pending

gcannap

Registered Users (C)
My Wife 485 LUD changed but message is showing Pending but when called TSC IO is telling case is approved..waiting for FP's to update the status in online.

LUD changed on today..IO saying case approved on 07/12. waiting for FP's to change the status online..I don't know is this really means approval or INS people are playing with me..

anybody having like this?

EB3 PD 10/03
485 RD 08/2004
FP2 06/27/07

Looks like they must have approved cases but waiting for FP to be uploaded...when I talked to TSC IO she told me the FP loading process has been backed up severely...

so I guess they must have an automatic flag setup in the system...

if (FP uploaded and cleared) {
send approval notice to pre-adjudicated cases;
}
else if (FP uploaded but problem with security) {
take the visa number from pre-adjudicated case and assign to another
}

thats what I think... as my spouse also got card production order email this morning... she is derivative and mine is still pending... but we both did FP on same day in June...

-jsn

Is your recent FP cleared by USCIS ?

My Wife 485 LUD changed but message is showing Pending but when called TSC IO is telling case is approved..waiting for FP's to update the status in online.

LUD changed on today..IO saying case approved on 07/12. waiting for FP's to change the status online..I don't know is this really means approval or INS people are playing with me..

anybody having like this?

EB3 PD 10/03
485 RD 08/2004
FP2 06/27/07

Hi:
Are your recent FPs uploaded and cleared by USCIS ? Did the IO say your case was approved or only your derivative(s) ?

My wife and I called this morning and were told that my second FP was fine but my wife's hasn't been loaded yet. We both did it together at the same ASC on the same day. Another big line to wait :(:(

No change in LUD or message since the second FP.

EB3 - INDIA - PD: Oct 2002
I-485 RD: Sep 2004
FP1: April 2005
VSC -> TSC: March 7, 2007
FP2: June 2007
Name Check: Pending

sorry guys...this is for my wife only..

we did FP2 on 07/27/07 .. after that I called FBI..they said , sent FP's next day itself.

For My WIFE LUD changed on today..IO saying case approved on 07/12. waiting for FP's to change the status online..

My 485 last LUD changed 07/07/2007. showing pending. I just called IO to find out, why my wife was told approved and not changed status...as usual they are saying not disclose to me anything related to my wife..

EB3 PD 10/03
485 RD 08/2004
FP2 06/27/07

LD Changed but not the message

In my case also. I confirmed twice with TSC IOs that case has been approved for me my wife and my daughter but on line message is displaying its pending.
We did our FP2 together on May 8 2007 at same place and FBI confirmed that they sent the result same day. Don't Know what is happening...

EB3 PD 7/03
transfer VSC to TSC
485 RD 11/2004
FP2 05/08/07
LUD - 05/09, 6/28, 6/29, 6/30 and 7/13

Today my wife called again..She was told the same thing that her cas approved and waiting biometrics for update status in online.

She was also told her biometrics not received followup with ASC where we went to gave our FP2.

apurva31

Did you call today? if yes, can you share youe experience...

I just also called and I was told today that visa number was not assigned to me where as friday I was told Name check is not cleared.

Today my wife called again..She was told the same thing that her cas approved and waiting biometrics for update status in online.

She was also told her biometrics not received followup with ASC where we went to gave our FP2.

apurva31

Did you call today? if yes, can you share youe experience...

I saw LUD on my 485 today. But I did not call them today. I may call them today or tomorrow. I am the primary applicant. I called TSC in the June month and was told that my FPs are not loaded into USCIS system. I called FBI; they told me that they send results back to them on same day.

still same message like pending

gcannap,

I called today, the lady was good and she said that you will receive the approval letter and it will explain what to do next. She said biomatrics is pending. But I doubt , going to get approval letters. Lets see how does it goes, please keep updating.

EB3 PD 7/03
transfer VSC to TSC
485 RD 11/2004
FP2 05/08/07
LUD - 05/09, 6/28, 6/29, 6/30 and 7/13

I am in the same boat. My wife and I got our biometrics done in 2/2007 and I saw a LUD for both our I-485 cases online (probably a day later). I got approval on 06/22/2007 and wife is pending. TSC IO told her that her FP is not in the system and Infopass today told that NC is not cleared for her.

What can be a posible explanation that the TSC IO said the FP is not in the system. When is is sent from the ASC to USCIS. Its been 5 months now. Also, does the name check process start after the FP is received by USCIS? Some one please explain the procedure. Thanks.

I called today to TSC, I was told today my FP's are not uploaded.

Friday - name check is not cleared
monday - visa number not assigned
today - FP' are not uploades

Each time I am getting different answers..I don't know which is correct..

anybody calls today?

I have done my 2nd FP on 5/07 with my wife. No LUD's but TSC IO says its struck due to name check and everything looks fine otherwise.

My PD is 3/2002 and I don't know how to push for the NC. Can you please advise?

I just also called and I was told today that visa number was not assigned to me where as friday I was told Name check is not cleared.

gcannap,
Is your wife the primary applicant and you dependent?
If not, how can your wife's case be approved and not yours...

Thanks,
T

I am the primary applicant. I asked the same question to TSC IO, IO answer is each case is independant and both cases may not approved at the same time...I think they are giving answers that doesn't make sense and putting us into more confusion.

telegodu

I saw your posting in different thread..your saying one of your friend wife case also approved, does she dependant? is status chenged for her?

gcannap,
Is your wife the primary applicant and you dependent?
If not, how can your wife's case be approved and not yours...

Thanks,
T