My visit to VSC and AVM update case approved

Dipika Patel

Registered Users (C)
Thanks to Hanuman and other fellow friends I was able to get an Interview at VSC and I met with some lady Beth Libbey. They copies of all the documents I presented and gave me a letter mentioning they have received the required information and will review my case in 45 days. I just check the AVM and today it has updated to this case has been approved on January 29 2001........ I don\'t know how to express my joy and feelings I am very much thankful to all of you and specially to Hanuman who like his name helped me like a God and suggested me for affidavit which really worked.

I am also very greatful to Rajeev Khanna and other members for maintainig this site.

I think I will pray to God for all of you and will update you when I get my copy of approval notice.

Dipika

No Title

Hello Depika,

If i remember you PD it should be 7//1997, EB3 INDIA.
Are they approving cases if date is not current?.

No Title

I am not sure but I heard on AVM and I will confirm when I speak to IIo or get my approval notice. I think a month or two may not matter but I have heard about some PD of 1998 got approved

No Title

Could you post what was the reason, and how you got the interview with VSC, and how did it help you/speed up the process? Few minutes ago, the IIO said an RFE has been generated for my case, but it will take 3 weeks just to be sent out. And he could not figure out what the RFE is about. And this is after two and a half months waiting after the case was assigned to an officer. And my ND is Sept 99 while VSC is already moving up to Oct. 99 now. Can we share each other some information/experiences that how we may response and speed up this process? How we may fingure out what the RFE is? how....
Any comments will help alleviate the pain!

No Title

Congratulations Dipika Patel, I think you deserve the approval anyway keep us informed about your approval notice and PP stamping. Keep faith in god and he is always there to help out.

Wish you all the best
Hanuman