My Update and some Information !

Ladybuggy

Registered Users (C)
Hello all :p

It has been a while. I am still reading posts, I just don't have anything to say since there is absolutely nothing new with my Case.
I just had my 1st Infopass because I wanted to know if there is anything new and I also had an Address Change and I know they received it because of the return Mail reciept but I wanted to make sure they updated it in my file on the Computer.
Here is some Info I found out for the ones who are interested in the KC Area. The KC Office doesn't accept Walk-Ins anymore and since the beginning of this month they have new hours. I am sorry I don't know what they were before but there were signs everywhere about no Walk-Ins anymore and new Hours.
ALSO .... here is what the Officer told me. If you have an AR-11 (Address Change) also mail it to the place where you mailed your Application to. So in my case I mailed it to Nebraska Service Center so also mail an AR-11 with a Cover Letter with your Info to them even if you recieve a Return Mail reciept from the London, KY place. He told me that he has seen quite a bit of cases where there have been people with address change and a proof of return mail reciept but it wasn't updated in the Computer.

I hope this helps ...

Talk to you later Guys !

Hello all :p

It has been a while. I am still reading posts, I just don't have anything to say since there is absolutely nothing new with my Case.
I just had my 1st Infopass because I wanted to know if there is anything new and I also had an Address Change and I know they received it because of the return Mail reciept but I wanted to make sure they updated it in my file on the Computer.
Here is some Info I found out for the ones who are interested in the KC Area. The KC Office doesn't accept Walk-Ins anymore and since the beginning of this month they have new hours. I am sorry I don't know what they were before but there were signs everywhere about no Walk-Ins anymore and new Hours.
ALSO .... here is what the Officer told me. If you have an AR-11 (Address Change) also mail it to the place where you mailed your Application to. So in my case I mailed it to Nebraska Service Center so also mail an AR-11 with a Cover Letter with your Info to them even if you recieve a Return Mail reciept from the London, KY place. He told me that he has seen quite a bit of cases where there have been people with address change and a proof of return mail reciept but it wasn't updated in the Computer.

I hope this helps ...

Talk to you later Guys !

Wow, that's so shocking. I can't believe USCIS made such a mistake ;)

I think you are also supposed to call them and make sure they update it, there is a menu/prompt for this on the phone greeting

You are right. You are supposed to call the 1-800 # and send a AR-11 to I think it is London, KY.
I also want to say they didn't make that mistake with me. I went to KC to check that they updated it which they did. So they had my current Address but the Officer told me that he had seen quite a few cases that did what they were supposed to do and sent out the return mail reciept but didn't update the computer.
So he told me .. Sorry I say it again ... Send also an additional AR-11 with a Cover Letter that includes your Information such as A-#, Name and so on and send it to your Service Center. You can never be safe enough because I think the USPS only forwards mail for 1 Year I think.
Again, you can never be safe enough.

Ladybuggy