My Turn to say its Approved!!!

alljunks

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
   Just wanted to share the news that my GC has been approved. Dialed the 802 no. expecting the same old news, but to my surprise it said "this case has been approved on June 14th". Very strange that when I checked even on saturday it played the same old message but today it said its approved

RD: August 21 2001
ND: October 15 2001
FP: November 20 2001
AD: June 14 2002

Let me know if you have any questions and I would be glad to answer them

Thanks
Krishnan

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!

Good to hear about your approval

I guess, based on your earlier posting around three weeks before , the INS person you spke to gave fairly accurate info

Thanks

for all your wishes. And mine was approved for AOS and my PD is May 2000. Also I called IIO too many times but 4 weeks or so back when I called they told me mine was assigned to an officer but when I called them again after 2 weeks from there, the officer told me that they cannot reveal the info etc. I tried again the same week trying to pose as my attorney\'s assistant trying to milk some information and this time they told me that mine was assigned. So atleast in my case calling frequently didn\'t do any harm

Hope this helps

Krishnan