My turn to say......Approved

waiting_4_485

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Just saw unbelievable message on INS site that my case has been approved. Really unbelievable!!!!!.
It took 15 calendar days after recieving rfe response.

Here are the details.

RD Feb 7, 2002
ND Feb 13,2002
FP1 March 18,2002
FP2 Dec 5,2003
Job Change Nov 10,2003
AC21 filed 1/23/2004
Contacted Senator around 02/20/2004
RFE issued on 02/27/2004
RFE resp recd on 03/08/2004
AD on 03/22/2004 (Online message changed today)

Wish you all the best. Thanks to the forum for all the help during the tough journey.

Congrats waiting_4_485!!!
Appreciate if you could please let us know about your AC21. What was the title before and later ? Was there any change in salary ?

Thanks

track: I have updated rupnet.
nsc121901:
In AC21...
My job title and salary both changed from labor.
Title changed to Technical Architect from Software Engineer
Salary increased around 8% from previous job and 50% from what mentioned in the labor.

waiting_4_485, do you think the ref got issued since you contacted Senator, or it happened as part of the process?
could you please share your experience with Senator's office

anyways have fun...

Congratulations!

waiting_4_485 -

Congratulations! I hope your approval is the beginning of many more approvals at USCIS.

Japanese

Congrats waiting_4_485. Have fun with your new found freedom and keep lurking back on these boards every once in a while :)

cheers!

-ab

I am curious if the senator helped you since you are still ahead of NSC official processing time

did you file the AC21 yourself or lawyer

First, congratulations,

did you file the AC21 yourself or lawyer? to where you send it?

Thanks to all.
GCwrestler99 and armie
Here is my experience with Senator.
Around Feb 1 st week (after completing two years), I got so frustated and thought of giving a shot with senator help.

I got template from this forum to approach senator. I called FBI to make sure my FP/Name check is cleared. Because that was mentioned in the template. FBI said, same day they cleared and sent the results back to INS.

I just faxed this letter to my local senator. After three days they left a message on my home phone that they need a privacy statement signed to approach BCIS on behalf me.

I have faxed a privacy statement with my ssn and signature on it, on Feb 20th 2004. In a week on Feb 27th, I got an RFE from INS.

I don't know what senator did, but I believe that triggered RFE.
Because nothing happened for 2 years and some thing happened in a week after contacting senator.

hassoon
MY AC21 was done by lawyer. He was the same lawyer who filed my 485 and I-140.

Congratulations!!!

Waiting_4_485:
You mentioned that you informed USCIS about AC21 in Jan. 2004. When you replied to the RFE, did you mention about AC21 or just provided the document?
Thanks!!!

Re: Congratulations!!!

Originally posted by AXP
Waiting_4_485:
You mentioned that you informed USCIS about AC21 in Jan. 2004. When you replied to the RFE, did you mention about AC21 or just provided the document?
Thanks!!!

AXP:
My RFE was about medical, BCIS did not ask any thing about employment in RFE and I did not specify any thing about AC21 or my employment.