RD Mar 21, 2001
ND Mar 23, 2001
FP Aug 15, 2001
Country India
Category EB2
EAD&AP? Yes (May, 01)
EAC# 01-133-?????
AD Dec 07, 2001

Thanks to everybody here. Best wishes to BM_GC, urdad, JetLi....

This is a Fake March approval !!!

This guy post fake approval, I searched his post, he posted a March approval on Nov.14, Don\'t believe him.

---------------------------------------------------
Mar.01Filer-Approved!!!

chapdin` - 04:30pm Nov 14, 2001 EST

My info:
   PD 10/00
   RD 03/18/01
   ND 03/21/01
   FD 09/05/01
   AD 11/09/01
   EAC-01-131-xxxxx

Heard the magic word "Your I485 was approved on 11/12/2001".
   I have been visiting this site almost everyday since April 2001. It really helps me to reduce the tension and anxiety especially under
   current economic slow down and some tending to restrict immigration. Thanks go to all of you, especially to who maintains this
   site. Best wishes to all of you! Waiting for courtesy notice to arrive.

This must be bm_gc\'s posting

If you pay more attention, you can find the name is "Chapdin\'". He\'s jsut pretending to be real "Chapgin" to destroy his reputation, I guess. What a sick a-s-s-h-o-l-e.

Oh, God...

Kid, don\'t be so that intolerant like a contemptible rat. Whatever happens around you, you should be performing as forbearing to present immune response as possible. Only be careful always, you\'ll be able to have chance to be immortal!

Amen!

RapidIGM MARCH Case approved today.

I am also from rapidIGM, My friend case 485 filed in march, 2001 from RapidIgm. he got approval notice today, it was approved one week ago with out RFE. RD :3/14/2001,ND 3/27/2001.

No Title

THERE IS SOME REALLY MAJOR SICKO ON THIS BOARD. PLEASE BE CAREFUL. THIS IS A FAKE POSTING. NOTICE THE " \' " AFTER THE WORD CHAPDIN.

I DONOT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE ARE SO MANY FAKE POSTINGS FOR MARCH FILERS. WINDER WHY THIS PERSON IS DOING THIS> AT ANY RATE, WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL ABOUT ANY MAR APPROVAL POSTINGS. I THINK MOST OF THEM ARE FAFE TILL NOW. I WILL ONLY BELIEVE WHEN ONE OF US, WHO HAVE BEEN POSITNG REGULALRY (OR MYSELF :)) GET THE APPROVAL. AND BEFORE GETTING EXCITED, PLEASE CHECK ON THE NAME OF THE POSTER AND DETERMINE THE AUTHENTICITY. THIS ONE WAS A CLEAR FAKE ONE, WITH THE QUOTATION SIGN AFTER THE NAME OF THE FILER

I AM WORKING WITH THE AUTHORITIES TO TRACK DOWN THIS POSTER. WATCH OUT WHOEVER DID THIS

this is too much, reflects how some people complicate the things

mamayanadaiah , t_t_r_sr etc are [looking like] fakes posted by BM_GC.
It is horrible and this guy is corrupting the quiet env inspite of the fact that he contributes nothing to the community. I believ he must be on the bench and has ample time to be creative enough to spoil the env. with this kind of sadistic behaviour. I onbserved the ` (backquote) yesterday itself but did not want to post any message JUST not to encourage this persons ill-psychology.

It is true that some march cases are being appoved and this person is trying to create an env of distrust/confusion among us. It looks like (s)he knows the EAC number structure pretty well.

My advise is stop responding to the fake messages. This kind of threads automatically die. Greet the poster / imposter the same way the real luckies are greeted. Let this person post n-number of messages, n-number of times till (s)he gets tired and realized that (s)he is fooling him(er)self but no bodyelse.

Please do not use any harsh words as they encourage this kind of poor-psycho and mentally ill people. Show some sympathy towards such people, as it could be their brought-up and other conditions which made them like that.

[sorry to be harsh but there are certain limits for everything. One can play practical jokes but not with this kind of crookedness].