My turn finally!

txgirl

Registered Users (C)
Hello All Members,

Can't beleive its my turn :) - on Monday 02/05/07 for the Initial Interview.

I have been prepared once earlier, was slightly nervous then.... this time I am not. This time I am more content about the fact that I am with my hubby :) and (God forbid ) if we dont make it through this, we will travel around and be together :)

Anyway, our interview is at 3 pm on Monday. I have a few supporting documents for evidence our relationship like :

Lease agreement - both names
Electricity Bill - both names
Cell Phone bill - both names
Both cars insured on both names
Checking account - both names
Savings account - both name
BJ's card - both names
Netflix - both name :)
Pictures
some mails on my married name on our address.

Was hoping to have our taxes filed joint before the interview, but I havent received my W2 yet. I will be taking along my hubby's W2 for 2006 along with 2 recent pay stubs. My lawyer will be there as well :)

Am I missing anything folks? All your inputs are welcome :) and wishes and prayers ... :)

Make it or not, I owe this forum for all the information, knowledge and inputs, even if it was just by reading :) Thank you!

Cheers!!

Future Congratulations

TX,

I approve your AOS and stamp your passport.... :p I wish you all the best, don't be nervous and dress nicely... : :D You evidence appears solid, and hope you find a nice officer who is fair and able to evaluate your case with all fairness. Moreover, I hope your name check is cleared... : :cool:

Let us know about your experiences... :rolleyes:

You will make it :cool:

You are well prepared. Make sure you have copies of joint documents

Good luck to you :) :) :)

txgirl said:
Hello All Members,

Can't beleive its my turn :) - on Monday 02/05/07 for the Initial Interview.

I have been prepared once earlier, was slightly nervous then.... this time I am not. This time I am more content about the fact that I am with my hubby :) and (God forbid ) if we dont make it through this, we will travel around and be together :)

Anyway, our interview is at 3 pm on Monday. I have a few supporting documents for evidence our relationship like :

Lease agreement - both names
Electricity Bill - both names
Cell Phone bill - both names
Both cars insured on both names
Checking account - both names
Savings account - both name
BJ's card - both names
Netflix - both name :)
Pictures
some mails on my married name on our address.

Was hoping to have our taxes filed joint before the interview, but I havent received my W2 yet. I will be taking along my hubby's W2 for 2006 along with 2 recent pay stubs. My lawyer will be there as well :)

Am I missing anything folks? All your inputs are welcome :) and wishes and prayers ... :)

Make it or not, I owe this forum for all the information, knowledge and inputs, even if it was just by reading :) Thank you!

Cheers!!
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST TX GIRL YOU ARE WELL PREPARED GOOD LUCK

Me Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have our appointment on Monday Feb 5th at 1:30pm.

We're really not nervous, well a bit :eek: , but we have a lot of documentation and seem as ready as we can be.....

Good Luck TX.....I hope we're both back here on Monday, after our celebrations...and letting everyone know we passed..... :eek:

Portugese Lady -

Im positive we will do well. And I am also hoping and praying we are clear with our name checks. :)

Good Luck to you and dont be nervous... there is no reason to. This is a moment of joy and happiness and just be yourself at the interview!!! :)

Cheers!

hi txgirl and portuguese lady,

i wish you guys all the best. txgirl your evidence seems very efficient. the one thing i think i learned is that if you are married a long time then you should have a bit more evidence then when you got married right before filing your papers and have an ead. i am not sure when you get married but you listed quiet a few things that seem to just dandy.

good luck and pls let us know how it went...

TX,

If you're employed, you can request your employer to issue you an up-to-date earnings statement which should serve well in absence of W-2. One thing I found my interviewer was particularly pleased about were joint health insurances with both of us listing the other spouse as 100% beneficiary on life insurance etc. He also liked some 'less formal' joint accounts, such as joint gym membership and archery range membership - it looked like those demonstrated to him that we partake of 'extracurricular activities' together.

Best of luck to you, and worry not - your list of 'joint names' documents is far more impressive than mine, and I passed with flying colors.

Thanks Andr0s.

My employer, rather previous now isnt the best. Even to get my pay check every month on time is a miracle!!!
Starting this 1st I joined another company, and am hoping they will be better. :) I should've received my w2 by now as 31st of jan is really the last day for them to send out the w2s, but they have sent it out ONLY yesterday .... so ??? what do you say about that ? :)

I have worked with excellent companies, but ive not been impressed by my previous employer :) .. anyway ...

thanks for your help! I will write as soon as i come back, good or bad (hoping good) and let you all know. Too bad I dont have a blueberry or a treo or one of those gagdets ... or i would send you guys a note as soon as I get out of the imm office :)
The office is about an hour away from where i live :)

well, enjoy your weekend and if you are watching the superbowl ... have fun !!! :)

Cheers!