My Theory: 3rd FP = Approved

FP3

:eek:
I went to BCIS office yesterday to take my FP3 and the lady said I had to return in my scheduled date (1/16/2004). Luckily I had my FP2 receipts with me and I showed her telling that there should be a mistake. She promptly called a supervisor saying "Another case". The supervisor took my documents (FP3 notice + FP2 receipt) into an office and after a couple of minutes he came out apologizing for the mistake. He said my FP2 is ok and is valid until the end of 2004... He explicitly said that I don't need to do the FP3.

Re: FP3

Hi EAC02160

I'm from MA too and got 3rd FP notice.
I have a question: Did you go to the office at 170 portland street, Boston for FP ???

Thanks.

Originally posted by EAC02160
:eek:
I went to BCIS office yesterday to take my FP3 and the lady said I had to return in my scheduled date (1/16/2004). Luckily I had my FP2 receipts with me and I showed her telling that there should be a mistake. She promptly called a supervisor saying "Another case". The supervisor took my documents (FP3 notice + FP2 receipt) into an office and after a couple of minutes he came out apologizing for the mistake. He said my FP2 is ok and is valid until the end of 2004... He explicitly said that I don't need to do the FP3.

FP3

Yeap! All my experience with people from there was very nice! Rare education and professionalism!! I was never treated like an 'Alien' (the 8th passenger) if you know what I mean.

Good luck!

I received the RFE and 3rd FP at the same time. I replied the RFE on the 10th and my lawyer sent everything back to USCIS on the 11th. the online message is still not changed.

I also asked my laywer regarding the 3rd FP. He thinks is is an error and he will call the USCIS.

anyway, still waiting.....

================================
RD 1/28/02
ND 2/12/02
1st FP 4/10/02
2nd FP 7/30/03
RFE replied 12/11/03, online message not updated yet.
AD ???????