• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

My story

86% of nigerian get disqualify
Canadians are ineligible for lottery. And frenchman represent the tiniest portion among nigerians and russkies with their fraudulent applications. In these countries you can buy any document for $100. $200 with overnight delivery.

If you win again, pls before sending the form, read the instructions carefully, because a blessing could turn up to be a nightmare for you, imagine going to the interview hoping to get the visa & end up in a plane...

Thank you for your concern, I have researched my case thoroughly and am prepared for whatever the outcome might be, if it should be deportation to a country I haven't seen for 21 years, a country where I do not even speak the native tongue, so be it. Que sera, sera.

If you win again, pls before sending the form, read the instructions carefully, because a blessing could turn up to be a nightmare for you, imagine going to the interview hoping to get the visa & end up in a plane...

Thank you for your concern, I have researched my case thoroughly and am prepared for whatever the outcome might be, if it should be deportation to a country I haven't seen for 21 years, a country where I do not even speak the native tongue, so be it. Que sera, sera.

It's just those who get caught! You can't detect a phony high school diploma, because it is printed on genuine paper and issued by the school. For $100.
right. i have doubts that someone in africa has high school diploma exept royal families. so africa consist of 99% of fraud. sad but true.

Also, get a good immigration lawyer. Good luck to you and I hope you win this time again.

Keep your chin up bro.....have faith and hope, do charity and give yourself a pat on the back!
Life is short and miracles can happen, twice over!!

If you have 245i eligibility and IF you win DV you are safe for DV-AoS procedure provided all other requirements are met. No problem on that end. I've seen few ppl in past few years who were in similar situation did DV-AoS successfully.

Good Luck !!

Goodluck dear! I thought my situation was worst, but when i read ur story and other people's own, i cannot but thank God! It's well bro, u will be among the selectees again!

All these response makes me realize how we humans are.. humans. We are all so selfish and only watch out for our own interest, and bicker, fight over the entire matter. Sigh. Try and put yourself in the USA government's shoes for once. Realize this, it's against the law to let that 22k people proceed, on the other hand there's 22k people upset about their win being revoked, then again there's also regulation they can't just simply make a decision as anyone pleases.

It doesn't matter who's story it is, your story, his story, her story, everyone has their own story to talk about and be upset about the matter. To bring up your own story is to show how you think the world owes you something, and must somehow let you win? Yes, we all can feel bad for each other's story, but many here applied for the Green Card and surely want it for a reason.

Don't tell people that they don't need the lottery just because they are very intelligent and have other option. EVERYONE who is eligible for the Lottery can take part. And anyone can 'need' that GC. Be considerate for once...

I never have my eyes open this wide how human can be so selfish. But alas, lesson learned. No one can stop anyone from doing what they want or say what they want, the winners, the losers, the government.. All I can say is, good luck everyone.

All these response makes me realize how we humans are.. humans. We are all so selfish and only watch out for our own interest, and bicker, fight over the entire matter. Sigh. Try and put yourself in the USA government's shoes for once. Realize this, it's against the law to let that 22k people proceed, on the other hand there's 22k people upset about their win being revoked, then again there's also regulation they can't just simply make a decision as anyone pleases.

It doesn't matter who's story it is, your story, his story, her story, everyone has their own story to talk about and be upset about the matter. To bring up your own story is to show how you think the world owes you something, and must somehow let you win? Yes, we all can feel bad for each other's story, but many here applied for the Green Card and surely want it for a reason.

Don't tell people that they don't need the lottery just because they are very intelligent and have other option. EVERYONE who is eligible for the Lottery can take part. And anyone can 'need' that GC. Be considerate for once...

I never have my eyes open this wide how human can be so selfish. But alas, lesson learned. No one can stop anyone from doing what they want or say what they want, the winners, the losers, the government.. All I can say is, good luck everyone.

Even this morning I was telling my husband how amazed I am at the selfish nature of people being exposed. I truly have learnt something as well.

EVERYONE who is eligible for the Lottery can take part. And anyone can 'need' that GC. Be considerate for once...
funny but US citizens participant in this Lottery every year too. ;)
why do you pretend scam like illegal immigrants should use this chance and break immigration law?

I'm afraid I am confused by what you are trying to express. 'US Citizen participate in this lottery every year too'.. where did you get that information that US citizen would waste their time on this when they already have a valid status to live in US? Or are you saying people who are already in US but trying to adjust their status to a more permanent one?

Pretend.. scam like illegal immigrants? I was saying EVERYONE who is ELIGIBLE.. Note the 'eligible'...

well they dont pay attention to rules

You didn't answer my question still.
I would like a link directed to where you found the information about US citizen applying for a Green Card Lottery. But if you can't find it, that's okay..

You didn't answer my question still.
I would like a link directed to where you found the information about US citizen applying for a Green Card Lottery. But if you can't find it, that's okay..
could you stop your insulting words? i prefer dont argue with guys who dont use brain and ask to find something for them. ok?

could you stop your insulting words? i prefer dont argue with guys who dont use brain and ask to find something for them. ok?

Hmm what insulting words? I didn't use any swears.. I was just asking you where did you get the information. :) You are just dodging the question!