MY SON'S MOTHER WAS DENIED A VISITOR VISA

CHARLIE HILSON

My son was born in Ethiopia in 2008 I was living in Ethiopia at the time, and when my son turned five years old me and his mother separated but I continued to live and work in Ethiopia for the next eight years. In 2016 I returned to the United States for medical reasons and a year or so later his mother sent him to live with me. my son's mother got married to a wealthy Ethiopia man who had ties to the USA with business and has traveled back and forth many times. My son's mother's husband owns three major businesses in Ethiopia my son's mother owns a small business and has her home and her own money alongside her husband's assets. For the past two years, she has been able to come and visit him for three months at a time with a visitor visa which brings him much joy as she and her husband take him with them for the three months for vacation shopping and just for them to spend time together. this year when they applied they refused her but accepted her husbands, her denial was based on the fact that she might not return to Ethiopia she has all her documents in order she has been here twice already she and her husband are lawfully and lovingly married, her husband gets along well with my son what could have changed for this to happened as this disturbs my son very much as he looks forward to his mother's visits. Is there anyone that I can call and file a complaint as this is unjust