My PP stamped with courtesy copy. Do we really need the Original I-485 for any future use like apply

Please...

Use the body of the message to post your details. The title line is like the "Subject" field in an e-mail. Please keep it short and to the point. Thanks

I think

Passport, EAD, AP and 485 approval notice(original or courtesy).
I think they will take away EAD & AP. Again check the 485 approval
notice, that shld give more info.

No Title

They will take away courtesy copy or original copy which ever you present it to them, EAD, AP, I94\'s. Take two pic\'s (ADIT style) with you.
Your passport will be stamped one year temp GC and they will take finger print and signature once again in a form.
I submitted courtesy copy and retained original copy with me. You better ask your attorney to give the original copy because its your GC process and what he has to do with it.

ADIT style pictures?

sairamana, why od they need two pictures for? I know few people who went without it and still got their PP stamped.

No Title

On the approval notice, they have stated to bring in two pic\'s. So i took the pic\'s along with other documents.

Please let me know if I need to get an appointment to go to stamping passport

Hi Folks,
   I will receieve my approval notice today or Tomorrow. Can I just walk in to Newark office on Wednesday or do I need an appointment.

your advice is greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Neil