My parents' B2 visa application rejected 6 times

GCCOMETOME

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys, just want to share the information about my parents' B2 Visa application experience for the past 6 years. They applied together for 5 times but all got rejected for same reason - they don't have enough family ties in China where is my home country. All my parents' children live in US now. Just yesterday, my dad applied 6th time by himself but still got rejected! We are just speechless now. I mean my dad was going to come to visit for a short period and leave my mom in China but they still rejected his visa application! Those consular officers are not reasonable at all. We have contacted two senators for our state but none of them could help! The replies are all very standard stating that's out of their control. We even stated in the letter about my parents would like to meet my mother in-law first time in their lives, also my mother in-law is dying of cancer! But those consular officers said that couldn't make a good reason for them to give my dad a B2 Visa. Do they even have hearts?!

Just want to share my experience with you. Anyone on the same boat? We are just so disappointment!

plaese give some advise

On November 1st my mother had a subarachnoid hemorrhages aneurysm. after emergency surgery her condition right now is stable. We are cherishing the fact that my mother can speak, walk, memory is coming back slowly. biggest risk right now is that statistically 20 to 30% will have a second bleed within the first month and those who survive three months have approximately a 3% chance every year of having another episode of bleeding. Recurrent bleeding has a 70% mortality rate.my mothers health was never grait. so, we never know what will tomorrow bring
My sister was denied her B2/B1 visa, after her second try in a last 2 weak period. she has all kind of proof, that her intention is not to stay in USA, but to await for her interview for Spain which will be in Moscow this spring. Her husbend has spanish green card, my sistres green card is pending.
We are very upsett, I dont know what to do anymore. here is the letter i wright to consulate. This is abuse. this people treat us like criminals.

To: USA Embassy in Tbilisi
cc: Consul of USA in Tbilisi
cc: Kim Richter

My sister was denied her visa, after her second try in a last 2 weak period.
I don’t know anymore what to say, she has all kind of proof, that her intention is not to stay in USA, but to await for her interview for Spain which will be in Moscow this spring.
I didn’t apply for her green card lottery Or, green card true US citizen’s sister, for a simple reason, They are planning to live in Spain, and they spent lots of Time , money and effort to get to this point where they are right now. You had all those facts in front of you. You choose to ignore the facts.
Only reason my sisters visa was denied was the fact that my mother is in here, in US,
BUT she is here because I, as a USA Citizen use my, perfectly legal right and apply for
green card for my parent. Right that was given to me by United States government for some reason you are questioning.

My Sister wasn’t asking to let her come for pleasure. She wants to see her very
sick mother.
Ms. Consul how dare you, how dare you telling her that, “let your mother come back to Georgia”, after Reviewing her medical condition. How you think that is possible. If you where doctor I’m sure you where going to send everyone who ever you touch strait to grave. Or maybe you never herd about subarachnoid hemorrhage aneurysm. Wheel I hope you find out about at very soon.
It’s a shame that person like you represents greatest country in the world.
I’m not going to live this like that, you will hear from me again.

Nina *****

P.S. I have one wish for Christmas for You, I will be praying that whatever you did to us Will happened to you, you to find yourself very sick, perhaps dyeing and you won’t be able too see anyone from your loved ones, just because some sick headed person decides that they can’t go to you, but have to go to them. (If you even have a loved one)