• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

My painful experience!

immano

Registered Users (C)
Before I tell you guys what happened at the consular interview, let me take a bit of your time to tell you some of the things I had gone through since I got the first NL.

When the first NL came, I found it tough to get someone as my sponsor. This took me close to 3 months to get a sponsor. This family friend who is married to a white U. S lady, gave me all the assurance to provide me with all the suppprting document when the need arises so he cheerfully gave me his address to complete the forms for submission to KCC. I did that and I was very happy. so from that time on he became my very good friend so we used to communicate a lot through phone calls, text messages and emails.

Due to the high nature of my case number ( 732xx) and following the previous years Visa bulletins, I made him aware that, It is most likely that I will go for the interview in the month of Sept, so he should make all documents ready by the end of August. And he agreed to do so.

So around the first week in August, I wanted to remind this man but this man would neither pick my calls, nor reply my text msgs or emails. This continued for 2 weeks without avail. The long and short of this story is that, the man disappointed me and never provide any documents as he promised.

Could you imagine this? Disappointment at the 11th hour.
Meanwhile, I had recieved my 2nd NL and my interview had been schedulled for 7th Sept 2010. It was 2 weeks to this interview but there was no hope of a sponsor. My wife even advised me to abondon the whole dream because it was stressful and unthinkable. but I told her that it was too early to give up because God could to soo many things within the 2 weeks. I didn't give up! Did it yield good results? Oh yes It dit!

By God's grace, the interview was successful!

But read my next posting dubbed "My success story" and see how God came into my rescue.

Thank you!

Congratulations immano,Those who trust in God shall never be ashame.To God be the glory.Stay blessed.

Welcome back my friend and a big congrats. I believe you went through a lot but by God's grace you were succesful. I think this accounts for why I wasn't hearing from you.

Before I tell you guys what happened at the consular interview, let me take a bit of your time to tell you some of the things I had gone through since I got the first NL.

When the first NL came, I found it tough to get someone as my sponsor. This took me close to 3 months to get a sponsor. This family friend who is married to a white U. S lady, gave me all the assurance to provide me with all the suppprting document when the need arises so he cheerfully gave me his address to complete the forms for submission to KCC. I did that and I was very happy. so from that time on he became my very good friend so we used to communicate a lot through phone calls, text messages and emails.

Due to the high nature of my case number ( 732xx) and following the previous years Visa bulletins, I made him aware that, It is most likely that I will go for the interview in the month of Sept, so he should make all documents ready by the end of August. And he agreed to do so.

So around the first week in August, I wanted to remind this man but this man would neither pick my calls, nor reply my text msgs or emails. This continued for 2 weeks without avail. The long and short of this story is that, the man disappointed me and never provide any documents as he promised.

Could you imagine this? Disappointment at the 11th hour.
Meanwhile, I had recieved my 2nd NL and my interview had been schedulled for 7th Sept 2010. It was 2 weeks to this interview but there was no hope of a sponsor. My wife even advised me to abondon the whole dream because it was stressful and unthinkable. but I told her that it was too early to give up because God could to soo many things within the 2 weeks. I didn't give up! Did it yield good results? Oh yes It dit!

By God's grace, the interview was successful!

But read my next posting dubbed "My success story" and see how God came into my rescue.

Thank you!

Immano, God does things mysteriously and we don't understand Him. Our God is great! Can't wait for the experience. Peace! Benniit

immano,
If the Lord is for us, who can be against us. Surely the Lord has proved Himself worthy of Praise, Thanksgiving and Glory. We thank Him for your successful interview. we are waiting for the rest of the story.

Hello immano,how are you doing? We are still waiting for your success story. Infact, I'm really anxious to hear how the Almigthy came to your rescue.Stay blessed.