My N400 Processing time for Atlanta

PD is moved from 7/12/2004 to 8/25/2004. Is there anyone else in Atlanta having priority date in December 2004? Please post your PD and if you have received interview letter.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need advise

Guys,

Here is my situation. From several postings before I have mentioned that I need to get my US passport (If I pass Oath) asap. I have interview scheduled on Oct. 19 (Wednesday) and on Oct 22-23 (Sat-Sun), I have to take trip overseas - I cannot cancel it at all. Since I travel using my Travel Document and I heard that they take it away together with green card during Oath, hence is my question:

If they offer me to take the same day Oath and I say that I have to make a trip therefore would like to reschedule it (talked to a lawyer - he said I can say so), how long it will take me to receive Oath letter? Anybody has experience with that?

I appreciate an advise!

-Ila

N-400 Just filed

For your information -
I just received notification that my N-400 application was received.
Receive Date: 27Aug 2005.
It was also mentioned in the mail that I should receive letter regarding interview within next 450 days.
450 days? How the heck did they come up with this number?

Atul

No update?

Hey everyone
Since August 29, nobody posted any update here yet. I am afraid Atlanta stopped processing again. Anyone who has a recent interview letter, please drop a line here. :(

nop nothing here yet i am in February 2005 so I am waiting too :} I know very hard .Please post you times hereeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

How was the interview and other question

Yalag,

I recall that you have (had) interview in Atlanta this month. How did it go? Hope it went great! :) Did you take the Oath? What day of the week was it on? Please share your experience as I have my interview in couple of weeks and I am sure guys here would like to know too.

Also, does anybody know on which days do they give Oath?

Thanks! :cool:

mikri75, any interview letter?

mikri75, please post the date if you receive an interview letter, my PD is very closed to yours.

Thanks.

cici

July2006,
How do you know they've stopped processing??? I really hope not we are so close!!!!!!!!

cici,
I'll post just as soon as we get the interview notice.

PD Dec 15 2004
FP Jan 07 2005
ID ???????????

to mikri 75

hey mikri i think july 2006 onl;y said that because no one has posted anything latley please let me know because my time line is very close to yours

pd feb 2005
fd apr 2005
in still waiting

thank you

I am sorry if I caused any misunderstanding. I only assumed that they stopped processing again since nobody posted any message here for a month which is very unusual. Mikri75, you should receive your interview letter anyday now. Please let us know asap. Good luck again. :p

Hi guys,

If anybody recently had their interview - please share your experience. Mine is coming up on October 19th and I think the information could be useful for everybody. Thank you!

-Ila

They are working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We recieved the interview notice today!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!

cici, it shoudn't be too long now for you!!!

July2006 you were very close on the dat interview is set for November 15th. :)

PD: Dec 15 2004
FP: jan 07 2005
Interview: Nov 15 2005
Oath????

You are right, micri75. Good luck to everyone.

Also, whoever had interviews recently, please share your experiences. And what documents that you bring to the interview other than those that are stated on the letter.

Thanks.

---------------------
PD: Dec 22 2004
FP: Feb 23 2005
Interview: Nov 17 2005
Oath????

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats all my friends. Way to go. Now They are processing january 2005 ha? That's really coll. With this speed I'll be citizen in April. I know I was real close on guessing the interview date. They do the oat the same day by the way.

sorry i re-calculated with this speed i'll be citizen around february the 8th. I might as well start packing now. he he :p

RD:7/20/05
PD:7/21/05
FP:9/7/05
ID&OD:??????(Approximately 2/8/06)
I hope some new people come in here to communicate because all of y'all will be citizen next month. i'm grouchy now :mad: :mad: :p

My Timeline at Atlanta DO

PD: 4/7/05
FingerPrint : 5/17/05
Interview Notice : Waiting

My Timeline

Rd Feb 22 2005
Fp Apr 15 2005
In ???????????? ( My Calculation Should Recive On Dec 06 2005 )
Id ???????????? ( My Calculation Should Be On January 22 2006 )
Oath ????????? ( My Thinking Should Be On January 22 2006 )
Hurray Lets Hope I Am Right !!!

Good Luck To Mikri And Cici Wish You All The Best And Keep Us Updated !!!!!