My MOM VISA got rejected in Chennai Consulate, when can she re-appear again before co

goodphysq

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My MOM VISA got rejected in Chennai Consulate, when can she re-appear again before consulate?? And what are the chances she getting the VISA again.

My MOM is a Widow and the reason stated was she doesnt have enough evidence that she will return back to India. What should I do now???

Please advice.

Thanks!

hello! Any thoughts please post

My MOM VISA got rejected in Chennai Consulate, when can she re-appear again before consulate??

goodphysq said:
Hi,
My MOM VISA got rejected in Chennai Consulate, when can she re-appear again before consulate?? And what are the chances she getting the VISA again.

My MOM is a Widow and the reason stated was she doesnt have enough evidence that she will return back to India. What should I do now???

Please advice.

Thanks!

Based on the availability of the date I think she can apper for a second attempt anytime. However don't just apply if you are not able to provide some strong documentation or some way of establishing her ties to India and the reason why she cannot stay back in USA. The possible options are, any other children that are there in India and possibly live with her, properties or income in her name, any parents and so on.

Raju

Thanks for your reply!

So we cant go without an appointment? Looks like I am stuck for another 90 days. Next available appt is only in sep :mad:

goodphysq said:
Thanks for your reply!

So we cant go without an appointment? Looks like I am stuck for another 90 days. Next available appt is only in sep :mad:

Please check with the TT services if a person who was denier earlier can go without an appointment. Give them a call or an email.

Raju

AFAIK, you will have to wait and get a new appointment.

I don't think there is a special case for someone that was rejected earlier - sorry it does suck !