My Lawyer Received Approval Notice and also my husband\'s Finger prints notice.

keerthana

Registered Users (C)
But my lawyer asked me to wait until my husband get\'s his approval, Do anyone has this kind of case if so what was your lawyer\'s suggestion.

Kiran/Nandy Madhavi please let me with this. I know Madhavi\'s case is very much similar to mine can you provide some update on this

Could you tell us what\'s your husband\'s 485 Receipt date and Notice date ?

did he file separately or you both filed at the same time?

Thanks.

Keerthana...

Hello Keerthana,

Good Afternoon.

Congrats first of all for getting the Approval! Cheer up! You are the winner! :)

The info. that you had asked for... As far as I know, You can go ahead and do the Stamping. It should have \'nothing\' to do with your Husband\'s Approval. Becaz\' once you are APPROVED you are a PR already and they know it.

Can you please post your\'s and your husband\'s Complete Details Such as Date for PD, RD, FP...?

When was your husband\'s I-485 was filed?(I assume he is a Derivative Dependant Applicant to your case).

Disclaimer: This is NOT a Legal advice. I\'m not responsible for any effects of following this info. Do at your own risks. Consult a Qualified Immigration Attorney.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck and Best Wishes!

Have a good day.

Regards
Princess

Congrads

Hi Keerthana

Why did he get an Fingerprints notice ? Is it expiring because of 1 yr validity ? or they donot have ur husband\'s fingerprints info for some reason.

Please repply

Keerthana Please respond.

Keerthana please respond to users who has asked you some questions. Your info. would be appreciated.

Thanks
Princess

I got approval on Aug 25.2001 and my wife got FP notice

I went to INS office with my 2 children who got approval too and got the passport stamped. no question asked.
Currently, I am waiting for my wife\'s approval notice. I do not know how long it takes.

Reason of my wife\'s FP redo noice was "unclassifiable".

Hope this would be of help to you.