My Interview

kidduj2002

Registered Users (C)
:)I had my Interview today. My PD was July 2007- Dallas DO. My interview lasted less than 10 mins. I had my last name diffrent than teh one in the GC and she changed it as mine was already a legal name(New Last name) and asked me if i want to be naturalised today. I said yes and she gave me a 2.00 letter.:). Finally a citizenship.

Congratulations :)

It's nice to have interview and oath in the same day. All local offices should do the same.

Congratulations.:) What is your exact PD date in July 2007?
In which location(address) did you have the interview done?
What questions were asked?
Thanks.:)

Congrats kidduj2002!! Thats really a good news that you had your interview and oath same day. I have my interview scheduled at 8:00 AM. I wish I get the same day oath as well...

Interview

I went to 8101 N stemmons fwy,dallas, tx.

questions asked were what do the stripes mean?

whats the white house??

what are changes to the constitution called?

what was the first holiday celebrated ?

for how long is the senator elected??

where is the white house located

and the last one cant remember but it was really easy.

I walked in and gave in my corrected application and she was glad i did that and we went over with it together and she made changes on the computer like my husbands name and my new last name.and she asked me to read a sentence and write a sentence and the questions. then she said congratulations and asked me if i wanted to be naturalised today and i said yes. it surprised me as i thought it was going to be a wait as my name was different than my GC. but she said since my name (new name) is legally what i use shouldnt be a problem...hope this helps.

My priority date is July 27th 2007.

oath in cedar rapids

I had my interview on March 6th in Des Moines,Iowa. My PD is July29th. The IO told me to take oath in Cedar Rapids. Does any one who had interview in March in Des Moines did receive oath letter.