My interview today

How to track when I will actually get the card.

RSK1,
Thank you for the wishes, One last question for you . In you postings you have detailed log of when your card was ordered and when it was posted etc etc. How did you get these information, In other words how can I track my card reaching me.

Thanks
Pramod.

Pramod_Atlanta said:
RSK1,
Thank you for the wishes, One last question for you . In you postings you have detailed log of when your card was ordered and when it was posted etc etc. How did you get these information, In other words how can I track my card reaching me.

Thanks
Pramod.

Within 3 weeks you will get "welcome Notice" from USCIS. These notices wil have SRC or EAC #s. You can track statuses of these numbers. Withing 2 weeks after getting welcome notice you should get cards.

Interview

poongunranar,
The interview was routine, The officer asked us to take oath. Asked when we got married , and If we own or rent the place we live, When I said we own
he wanted to know if the house is in both of ours name. Then he asked for the following documents and then stamped our passports.
a) EAD cards (Not advance Parole)
b) W2 for last 3 years
c) Marriage Certificate
d) Passports
e) Drivers license

Thats all.

Thanks
Pramod

Guess I am the newest member here.

My case was probably transferred or will be transferred to ADO. Did not receive anything official yet. I did an inquiry on Jan 7 and got a letter last Friday saying my case was transferred to ADO, no transfer date given. I just called and talked with a information officer and he said my case is still in Texas in his computer and so it should be a fresh transfer (unless they made a mistake).