My I485 got approved today

I still did not receive the cards

I still did not receive the cards but i went to USCIS office and got stamped in passport. That Immigration Officer says that I need to wait for the card since it is just 3 weeks over.

Hi....thanks for the update. Glad to know that you were able to get your passport stamped. I finally received my cards yesterday. You see the details in my signature. Since approval of I 485 on 4/23/08, it took me 2 weeks to get the physical card in the mail.

Thanks!

BigTimeGCVictim,

Can you post the details of your case like when was the 485 appied? last FP Date? Approval notice sent date... so and soooo..

I am in the same situation as you but my wife(derivative) got the card ordered e-mail but i haven't get...

We both got the Aprroval notice and e-mail................

Please keep update the latest happenings at u r end............

Hi va_lc_case:

usually, i would allow upto 3 weeks for you to get the physical card in the mail.

in my case, it as follows:

week 1 tuesday: welcome e-mail
Week 2: tuesday: card production ordered e-mail
week 3: tuesday: card mailed e-mail.

all the best

BigTimeGCVictim,

Can you post the details of your case like when was the 485 appied? last FP Date? Approval notice sent date... so and soooo..

I am in the same situation as you but my wife(derivative) got the card ordered e-mail but i haven't get...

We both got the Aprroval notice and e-mail................

Please keep update the latest happenings at u r end............

I-485 applied in 2004
I got the finger prints done in January 2008.
I-485 approved on 04/15/08 (only for me and my wife but my daughter is still pending).

No cards received till date.

Hi va_lc_case:

usually, i would allow upto 3 weeks for you to get the physical card in the mail.

in my case, it as follows:

week 1 tuesday: welcome e-mail
Week 2: tuesday: card production ordered e-mail
week 3: tuesday: card mailed e-mail.

all the best

Sequence of USCIS-CRIS E-Mails / LUDs

Sequence of USCIS-CRIS E-Mails / LUDs

MY APOLOGIES sj_skm. Point noted

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what makes people post the same question so many time in different places.
It's just plain annoying.
Imm_exploited, you've started a new thread for your question so please don't post it again elsewhere.

I still did not receive the cards but i went to USCIS office and got stamped in passport. That Immigration Officer says that I need to wait for the card since it is just 3 weeks over.

What is the process for getting the passport stamped? Do you need to take an infopass? How do you figure out which local USCIS office to go to?
Thanks,
nj_skm

What is the process for getting the passport stamped? Do you need to take an infopass? How do you figure out which local USCIS office to go to?
Thanks,
nj_skm

If you click on the infopass link from USCIS website. It will ask you to enter your zip code then it will display the USICIS office which is closest to you.

Take an infopass and ask them about the delay of your card then they will ask you to wait for few more weeks for the card and give you the stamp.

Is there anyone had similar experince?

Hi:
For I-485 application,my dad got welcome notice on 5/19,and approval notice on5/22,but he did not get the card production order rmail.
Is there anyone had similar experince?Have you got actual GC?

sharon!!!!!!!!1

U r dad should recieve the CARD ORDERED Emails in next couple of weeks provided his finger prints are taken in last 15 months. Other wise
Use POJ trick and talk to service center IIO, they will either schedule the FP or create the request to order the card....

Hav fun.