My I485 got approved today

njrirlabor

Registered Users (C)
Dear All:

Finally I got my I 485 approval e-mail!

Details are in my signature.

Thanks for everyone in this forum, in providing insight into this crazy process!

I assume, I will get my card production ordered e-mail hopefully within the next few days. I have received the e-mail welcoming new permanent resident.

Wishing everyone the very best!

Thanks!

njrirlabor, did you get a card production ordered and approval notice sent emails??

njrirlabor,

I saw you mentioned that you got "welcome" email, but did you get a "card production ordered" and "approval notice sent" emails after that.

Because my wife got a "welcome" email but there is nothing after that.

Thanks

Only e-mail I have received is the Welcome e-mail and so has my wife.

I have not received the approval notice in the mail either. Hopefully, it should be here in the next few days...

have you recd yours?

njrirlabor,

I saw you mentioned that you got "welcome" email, but did you get a "card production ordered" and "approval notice sent" emails after that.

Because my wife got a "welcome" email but there is nothing after that.

Thanks

Yes njrirlabor, I received the "Approval Notice" in the mail.

Yes njrirlabor,
I received the "Approval Notice" in the mail and my wife just got the "Welcome notice" but both of us did not receive the physical cards yet.

Its been more than 2 weeks now, but no physical cards.

I believe one can contact them if it has been more than 30 days since receipt of the approval notice.

When was ur I 485 approved?

Yes njrirlabor,
I received the "Approval Notice" in the mail and my wife just got the "Welcome notice" but both of us did not receive the physical cards yet.

when was ur approval done and when did you receive the approval notice in the mail.

i just received the approval notice today but no card production e-mail yet..

thanks

Yes njrirlabor,

njrirlabor, looks like we both are in the same boat

njrirlabor,

I got an "Approval Notice Sent" email on 04/17/08 and received the physical document in next 3 days but the physical card is not received yet.

Infact, this is the 3rd week after the approval. I will wait till end of this week then I should see whether I need to take an infopass or call them for physical card.

But please do keep updating your status here and I do the same.

Thanks

My Case is reversed : I got the "Card Production Ordered" but no welcome email

Hi,

My case is reversed. I got the "Card Production Ordered" email yesterday but no "Welcome Email". My case was in Nebraska. What can you make out from that ?

njrirlabor,

I got an "Approval Notice Sent" email on 04/17/08 and received the physical document in next 3 days but the physical card is not received yet.

Infact, this is the 3rd week after the approval. I will wait till end of this week then I should see whether I need to take an infopass or call them for physical card.

Thanks

Hi

i got card production ordered e-mails yesterday and again this morning. I think, there is some inconsistency as to what is sent out etc.

Keep me posted on ur case.

njrirlabor,

Thanks

Update: Physical cards received

I got Card Production ordered email on MOnday 7 PM and got the physical cards in the mail on Saturday. Just want to update. I never received the "Welcoming NEw Resident" email as they had sent the flyer with the cards.

Enjoy !

Hi,

My case is reversed. I got the "Card Production Ordered" email yesterday but no "Welcome Email". My case was in Nebraska. What can you make out from that ?