My I-485 LUD updates everyday!!!!!!!!!

parth_01945

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,
I have recently changed my address by calling USCIS customer service number. The lady told me that I will get a letter from them on my new address with in 30 days. Since than my LUD is changing everyday. It may a coincidence that my case has assigned to a officer same day when I called for address chane. My friend who is 2 months ahead from me just got his FP2 notice.

I-485
RD: 3/20/2003

Please Help me finding the answer of this unsolved puzzle!!!!

Thanks a million

I think they have updated your address and most probably, you might be receiving Finger Printing Notice if you haven't got one or you might be getting an RFE or Approval soon. Sit tight as they are working on your case.

We recently changed our address and our LUD's changed two times in a week and we received Finger Printing and Address Change confirmation from CIS.

When did you do your FP1? If it hasn't expired. why do you need a second FP? You might get approval soon. Good luck!

parth_01945 said:
Hi Folks,
I have recently changed my address by calling USCIS customer service number. The lady told me that I will get a letter from them on my new address with in 30 days. Since than my LUD is changing everyday. It may a coincidence that my case has assigned to a officer same day when I called for address chane. My friend who is 2 months ahead from me just got his FP2 notice.

I-485

Please Help me finding the answer of this unsolved puzzle!!!!

Thanks a million

You may expect for an approval, if your FP1 is still valid.

parth_01945 said:
Hi Folks,
Since then my LUD is changing everyday.

I-485
Thanks a million

sanga...

I joined I485 line recently after a long struggle with I140. My FP was done in February. I was hoping all my name checks to be complete by now. I485 LUD changes for my dependants was on 07/07/04 and 07/08/04. My I140 also has same LUD (it was approved on 07/07), however I485 LUD is still the old one when they recevied Finger print results.

Does this mean they have merged my I485 file with I140? May be waiting to get the security clearance?

I called to them and changed my address today.
Can you tell me after you changed the address how many days after your LUD changed.

Hi All,

First of all I would like to say thanks to all of you for such a quick response.

My FP1 was received by USCIS on May 23, 2003. What is the validity period for FP 1 year or 15 months?

Also I have changed my address on Friday. Since than LUD has been changing everyday. It may be a coincidence that CIS has started working on my case on the same day when I called them to change my Address.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
your FP is close to expiry

Your FP is close to expiry August 23rd. You would be approved soon (they want to avoid 2nd FP). If the case is complicated it might get transferred.

Where do I find LUD

Hi guys,
I have been reading your awesom forum for almost two years
and I am sorry but I must have missed some major thread.
I keep seeing LUD mentioned in postings.
I gathered that it is some kind of last updated date.
My question is: Where do I find it?
I am sorry if this is an FAQ but I could not find it anywhere.

Thanks again for your patience and kudos for your awesome work!!!!

Italian485
WAC02207xxxxx
RD 6/13/02

Pls visit the following link and register there .Once you register with your case number it will show you your last updated date .
Beware this LUD is highly addictive and maybe harmful to your metal health.
Some people get so used to the LUD ,, they vist the site even after thier approval :)
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp
Create a Customer Account.

LUD addictive

It is good idea to check the LUD even after approval. Look what happened to Patriot (April ND), his status changed to approved. But after few days it changed again...to process resumed. It is a cruel joke from USCIS.

I would suggest that it is better to get rid of this LUD addiction. In fact it is better to keep away from this site during office hours, if it is affecting your work. This site can be too addictive during the last stages of I485 and it can affect our jobs. After noticing that it is affecting my work, last week i have given up visiting this site during work hours. Now i am working better :rolleyes: . Well, some times it helps to waste time at work, if you don't have much work and your boss is a cool guy. I had enjoyed those privileges for a long time, but now i have plenty of work on my plate and so i got to put my mind where it pays.

My LUD of I-485 has changed 3 times in a row until 7/20/04 since I changed my address by calling USCIS same day. My Question is Does CIS computer are as fast as I call them to change my address at the same second the LUD has started changing? I also just got my EAD card in mail on this friday which I filed on my new address.

I am confuse...Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!

My I-485 Details:
RD: 3/23/2003
FP1: 5/23/2003
EAD1: Approved
EAD2: Approved

I don't think anybody can help you about the LUD. It might be the address change, might be the EAD card, might be an approval in process. The only thing you can do is "waiting" like everybody is doing. I would appreciate if you tell us when some real thing happens.

parth_01945 said:
My LUD of I-485 has changed 3 times in a row until 7/20/04 since I changed my address by calling USCIS same day. My Question is Does CIS computer are as fast as I call them to change my address at the same second the LUD has started changing? I also just got my EAD card in mail on this friday which I filed on my new address.

I am confuse...Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!

My I-485 Details:
RD: 3/23/2003
FP1: 5/23/2003
EAD1: Approved
EAD2: Approved

My I-485 date changed 7/16(fri),7/19,7/20 3 days in a row. I got the 2nd EAD on 7/24.. I don't know if there is any connection between I-485 and EAD LUD dates. Or CIS started working on my GC simultaneously since my FP1 is expiring on 8/23.

Please help!!!!!

I am also wondering how can he predict!!!!

It will be three weeks now after I485 LUD changed along with the I140 approval. Without knowing if name check is cleared the prediction becomes difficult. I have faxed a letter to FBI name check department to know where we stand. I will update when i get an e-mail from them.