My I-485 is denied

tammy2 said:
Instead of talking to company talk to the attorney and ask him what happened.
It is very difficult to get the answer the USCIS. You need to involve your attorney and he should go through the AILA liaison. If you do not have one talk to some good attorney who is member of AILA. Also you can involve your senator/ Congressman.

If company has revoked your I-140 simply giving the new employment letter with statement that earlier letter was an error may resolve the problem. Try gets date they sent revocation letter.

It is very difficult to understand why the company would revoke I-140 for their own employee if everything is fine workwise. It is either USCIS mistake and you have to talk to the attorney (as per tammy2' suggestion), or there is some hidden story behind it.

UnluckyGuy001,

Did you get a chance to talk to your company? Find out whether they are the one who revoked your approved I-140. Do you have a good relationship with your employer? Why would they revoke when you have a good relationship?

First talk to your employer if you have a good relationship. Or else talk to your attorney who filed your I-140/I-485. Ask him/her to explain what would have happened in your case.

This thing might have happened by mistake either by USCIS(101 reasons...) or by your attorney (instead of revoking some other I-140, they could have given your details etc...)

Give us some more information so that someone from this forum will be able to give you some valuable suggestions to proceed on your case.

Good luck

DaG said:
It is very difficult to understand why the company would revoke I-140 for their own employee if everything is fine workwise.

There were cases in other companies where same LC was used for different I-140s. I hope this was not the case here.

Just curious! If the employer had indeed used same LC twice, how could the I140 be approved in the first place? I have heard cases of I140 being denied because the labor was already used but so far I never heard of I140 approved and later revoked because of missing original labor.