My I-485 Is Approved Finally

shiva25

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I recieved a bunch of mails from USCIS this morning for myself and my wife.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number:*******

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiva,

Congratulations.

I am also approved. My family and myself approved and got a msg same as yours on Janu 30th. I was waiting for this since 2005. Priority date is current from January 2007. My PD Jan 24th 2001. EB3 India. I am waiting for their letter.

I would like to know, do I have to go to get my pp stamped or do they send card by mail. Anybody has any idea. Please post.

Thanks
rgds
kmol

PD current but no approval yet

Mine is filed on April 30 2001, PD current, but no approval notice yet. Any suggestion what to do. I see lot of approvals from May 2001

Thanks in advance

hi kmol69,

I recieved the approved mail today morning and I am also not sure about the next step. I think USCIS will notify further, if not we should get the card in next 30 days. Let's wait and watch.

hi Pari0104,

Can you please elaborate your case details like RD, FP ETC.

thank you.

Shiva,

I had a very long history, like I-140 denials, motion to reopen, it was helped by United Nations, without him, I will not be here writing my approval, and he spent lot of time working on my case, his efforts paid off. I thankfully acknowledge it. We had our code1 finger print done in Jan 1st week, and waited and got this. We had our biometrics done in 2006. So this is a summary of it.
kmol69

EB3 India
PD Jan 24th 2001

Hi guys,

Myself and my wife recieved our Green Cards today. It's unbelievable that I am holding the actual Green Card in my hands.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Approval to reciept of card

shiva25 said:
Hi guys,

Myself and my wife recieved our Green Cards today. It's unbelievable that I am holding the actual Green Card in my hands.

Good Luck

Hi Shiva,

Our I-485 was approved today. How long will it take to get the cards? Will there be any other LUDs?

Thanks

Arydk

hi Arydk,

Congratulations. Your card will be on it's way soon ,you will recieve an email and also LUD change when the card is mailed.

Good Luck,
Shiva.

arydk said:
Hi Shiva,

Our I-485 was approved today. How long will it take to get the cards? Will there be any other LUDs?

Thanks

Arydk

Arydk,

Congratulations !!! I happy to see people filed with me getting approval now. But I am stuck in name check and hope it gets cleared.

nathanss

nathanss said:
Arydk,

Congratulations !!! I happy to see people filed with me getting approval now. But I am stuck in name check and hope it gets cleared.

nathanss

Hi Nathanss & Shiva,

Thank you all. I think that at times the service centers starts working with particular categories and you may see a lot of approvals in those categories. You may see your case being approved anytime soon.

Well thanaks to you guys.

Arydk