My I-485 approved today

mxjoh29

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
After long wait. My I - 485 got approved today. I am very happy to share this news. Here is some content from Chris email. What is ADIT?

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On April 23, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

My details:
PD: 2001, EB2, INDIA
RD: 08/2004
AP/EAD - 5

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,
After long wait. My I - 485 got approved today. I am very happy to share this news. Here is some content from Chris email. What is ADIT?

On April 23, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

My details:
AP/EAD - 5

Thanks,

congrats.....you deserve it

were you stuck in name check?

Congratulations MxJoh

Congratulations Mxjoh, enjoy your greeeeeen:D.

Did you also get the series of other emails like "Card Production Ordered" and "Approval Notice Sent".

Because I am wondering what is their order.

I got an "Approval Notice Sent" email on 04/17/08 but no emails other than that. I have only received the approval notice document but not the physical card in the mail.

mxjoh29!!!!!!!!!

Congrats and enjoy the greenary...........

ADIT is if your finger prints expires, they will issue a fingerprint notice so that you can goto any ASC and give FP so that they will issue the card. If your fingerprints are valid, then you will directly get the CARD.

This is my understanding only.

Thanks
va_lc_case

congrats!

All the best!

Hi Guys,

My details:
AP/EAD - 5

Thanks,

COngrats!!! You have to worry about ADIT only if your fingerprints have expired. I got the same message too but I received my card.

My case was with TSC. I got a letter from FBI saying my NC got cleared. I got another call from my local senators office regarding NC. I have sent letters to FBI and Senators office in 2007

Hi mxjoh29, did you check your emails

Hi mxjoh29,

Did you get a chance to check your emails about the series of emails what you have got from USCIS. I mean the sequence like "Welcome Notice", "Card Production Ordered" and "Approval Notice Sent".

Because I dont know whether we will receive the physical card only when we see the "Card Production Ordered" email or its not a biggie....confused??.

Yes, I received "card production ordered" email today.
I have sent letters to FBI and Senator office regarding my Name Check.