EB1
RD: Nov. 20, 2001
ND: Nov. 24, 2001
AD: Jan. 31, 2002

Good luck to everyone!
See you in 485 stage!
Cheng

got a luck today.

my I-140 (EAC-02-056-XXXX) is approved today by AVM.

EB1
RD : Dec 3, 2001
ND : Dec 6, 2001
AD : Jan 30,2002

Wish the best luck to everyone.

Please Help me

Hi
My Attorney File my I-140 in EB3 (VSC), First there was query about companies ability to pay then he replied with proper documents, after 3 months got denial notice, reason 3 years Bachelor degree and 5 years Experience is not qualified for EB3.
Any idea how much experience it required EB3, if you have 3 years degree? Please help me what to do? Is there any way I can file new I-140 based on existing LC?

Thank You
Umesh

Umesh! Probably this could help

Umesh,

There are many with similar problem including yours truly. We learned from my case that for I-140 purposes we can not use work experience for Bachelor equivalency. You have to show it with other academic course work (ex. NIIT or APTECH if you are from India) or if you have multiple degrees you can show that too for four year degree equivalency. Luckily for other guys from our company with similar problems, we were able to get approval by getting the correct edu. evaluation, but by the time myself and my attorney realized the problem it was too late for me. We have re filed the case with another attorney with new evidence (new evaluation).

An easier solution would have been to ask only for experience in the Labor certification stage. Minimum req. for EB3 could be just the experience. Often attorneys confuse education equivalency for H1 and I-140. For H1 cases INS accept equivalency with work experience, not for I-140, (again it also depends on the wording in your labor filing).

I am not an attorney and whatever I have stated above could be wrong and it is not legal advice. Probably it can hep to point your attorney in the right direction. It is best to get a second opinion from a reputed attorney. I have had good experience with sheela Murthy and Rajiv Khanna.

If you need more info please post your email address.

Hope this helps many out there.

Could you please send me your ph. number, I will talk to you detail

See my friend,
I have showed 3 years university degree and 1 year Advance diploma in computer Science from Private Institute (Not from NIIT or Aptech). Is that not sufficient?