My I-140/I131/I765/I485 got denied

yamini

My labor got approved in Nov '02 and my attorney has filed for my I140 and I485 concurrently and the receipt date is Jan 06 '03.

I got the first communication from BCIS to come for fingure prinitng on 06/17/03. When I went, I have applied for Interim EAD and came to know that my EAD got denied. My attorney has called and gave me the info that everything got denied from I140 onwards because I have no relevant college degree.

My edu eval says 3 yrs of degree plus 4 years of experience is = US BS. My attorney says he could have prevented this but his staff did not look close enough to take precautions. And he suggests to start all over again from labor.

Gurus, did you hear any case like this? If so, what was the resolution? please let me know.

Hi Yamini

What is your actual degree and what did the LC advertisements and the ETA 750 say about the Educational requirements.

I think if it is just a mistake from the Ed., Evaluation report., you could request for a new report (From same or a different agency ., for ex.. Trust Forte Corpn) and request INS to consider the facts again or even file a new I-140 (I assume that INS must have given back your approved LC).

But if it is indeed a 3-year degree and the LC specifically says BS + 4 yrs experience., I don't know what you should do..

Rakesh,

Thanks for your response and your previous postings brought a smile on my face knowing I am not the only one.

What did you do? Did you start from the beginning, ie, LC? How did you approach the attorney? What is the work around if the LC Edu spec differs from the actual one? Please let me know.

Thank you again.

I140 and I485 concurrently denied

:mad:

My labor got approved in Nov '02 and my attorney has filed for my I140 and I485 concurrently and the receipt date is Dec 31 '02.
and also completed finger prints in Feb 2003.

I got message from my autorney that Everything got denied from I140 onwards( I140,I765,I485).

Now what is the solution? How to proceed

Is there any effect on H status?

Now, really worrying stage...

Please advise me

KVIS2000,

First of all dont worry....
Did u asked ur lawyer the reason for denial?

Devdas

Denial of application

Folks, does it not imply a problem with the lawyers/paralegals who prepared the application that they did not see this coming?? Or is there more to these denials than how the application was prepared..

Denial of application

Folks, does it not imply a problem with the lawyers/paralegals who prepared the application that they did not see this coming?? Or is there more to these denials than how the application was prepared..