My Husband's interview tomorrow, but need help. plz help

fahmida

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,
I need a big help here, very confuse. My husband's interview tomorrow and all the document are ready including missing document that they told him to take with him at the interview. He was missing my 2010 tax transcript. I collected it, he has it also. But My problem and confusion is I owe some money to IRS which is not paid yet and it is actually written in tax transcript that I owed money to IRS. I am with my husband in Bangladesh. My husband is worried and I am also worried about this owing money to IRS. I will pay to irs the money as soon as i return to USA. But we are afraid that if
he refuse to get visa because of this. Is this going to be make any problem for him? please let me know or does it have to paid otherwise he wont get visa?
Please please help.

Thanks in Advanced

Dont worry. Owing IRS will not cause a refusal. What is important is that you filed your taxes. Good luck!

Hi everyone,
I need a big help here, very confuse. My husband's interview tomorrow and all the document are ready including missing document that they told him to take with him at the interview. He was missing my 2010 tax transcript. I collected it, he has it also. But My problem and confusion is I owe some money to IRS which is not paid yet and it is actually written in tax transcript that I owed money to IRS. I am with my husband in Bangladesh. My husband is worried and I am also worried about this owing money to IRS. I will pay to irs the money as soon as i return to USA. But we are afraid that if
he refuse to get visa because of this. Is this going to be make any problem for him? please let me know or does it have to paid otherwise he wont get visa?
Please please help.

Thanks in Advanced

yes i did filed taxes. Thanks. you at least relieved my worries, but any more suggestion will appreciate.

Fahmida

Be confident. Try thinking from io s point of view.
did you pay taxes? Yes you did
do want to pay what you owe?.. yes you do.
You traveled so far for your spouse, I doubt io will have any problem realizing your case is legitimate.
Good luck and God speed

Yes, I do travel for my husband and I am sure my hubby's interview will be successful.Thanks Mraman,