my husband lost his I94 immigration don't have record

micol

what can we do if they don't have the entry recorded even though the passport has the stamp on it. they denied my our I-485

Heres what you can do, if you have any evidence surporting that says you crossed the border at the time of entry to the U.S.

So what your saying is that they denied your I-485 because you lost the I-94? didn't you make a copy of it when you sent your forms to Immirgaton and put the code number down on the I-485?

Good Example:Duty Free Shop, if you bought anything there and saved the receipt then your in good luck.

Hi,

U can request a copy of ur I-94 thro.... the immigration. Believe me, the INS have a copy of ur i-94 . Ask ur laywer to request a copy.

Hi,

U can request a copy of ur I-94 thro.... the immigration. Believe me, the INS have a copy of ur i-94 . Ask ur laywer to request a copy.

Ahh..that too however you would have to pay up to $300 for just a replacement nor record.

Hey Jgold, thank you for the post that you have placed here. I have a important question. I also lost my I-94 and am about to apply for my green card. I already applied for my I102 to replace, but INS said they dont have records of me. i came i was 14 years old. Did you father had to fill out a different application, and how he did it,, and most important, what did he say at the interview? Thanks for any help you might be able to give me.