My GC journey is over ---- Approved today!!!!

Positive4GC

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I just received this email from CRIS for myself and wife.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 6, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Thank you so much to the forum. It has been a great journey since Jan 2004. My labor was filed in Mar 2004 and 485 in Nov 04.

I'm happy one way that I got the approvals, but I'm emotionally writing this, as my dad passed away in May 07 and I had a tough time to get an emergency parole document. Luckiliy I made it to see my father for the last time with a nice officer issuing me an emergency parole. I could have shared this with my dad who was supportive since I came to this country in 1997 as a student. Today I miss him the most to share this approval news.

Anyways, thank you all of you who helped me - mainly unitednations, jharkandi and many others. This is the best immigration portal and thanks to Rajiv khanna for providing such an informative forum.

I wish you all the best for all those waiting for GC and who have just applied their GCs in the last few days. I'll be visiting this forum now and then to see how you guys are doing :)

Congrats, Positive4GC....on your 485 approval...U deserved it long back...

Sorry for the sad news...
I remember you even had your 485 denied back in Oct 2006....and went through few hassles....Best of Luck, buddy!

I received the card production ordered message first. Received approval notice sent later for both. I did not see the card production message for me. How long does it take to receive the actual cards. My wife completed her 2nd FP on Aug 22 and I did it on Apr 26. Do we get the cards directly?

Approved?

EB3/VSC/INDIA/PD 01/2004.

How this case got approved in Sep 2007? According to Visa Bulletin, Visa numbers are not available for EB3 cases.

Approved?

My case also got approved on Aug 31st. I just wanted to make sure it was a valid approval according to Vasa Bulletin

congrats,
I am happy that you made it.

This proves, that old timers are getting it. Mine nf families got approved y'day:)