my friend need help if the case is denied ......

jealex

Registered Users (C)
Hi, friends:
my friend got her asylee status by family planning (china one child planning). she filed her i-485 on Feb. 2005. now govement ajusted its planning
more flexible. she is afraid that her case will be denied in GC interview because the law of family planning was adjusted better. are there chinese in this board which provide some idea for her? thanks so much!!

lots of my chinese friends got approved recently for green card without interview base on approval of asylum for chinese one child policy.do not worry about it. your friend will be approved . most likely without interview.

bobbywang said:
lots of my chinese friends got approved recently for green card without interview base on approval of asylum for chinese one child policy.do not worry about it. your friend will be approved . most likely without interview.

thank you, bobbywang!! among your chinese friends, which ND did they get approval? she has some questions about this kind of case. I think her case is very simple. if you do not mind. let us know if you would like to answer her questions. thank you a lot.

I see no cause for concerns. They are not only approving green cards but are still granting asylum pretty liberally. Whatever changes the Chinese made are deemed cosmetic by the Asylum Officers Corp here.