My FP experience today...

santosh_30

Registered Users (C)
All:

I just came back form my FP appt. I wanted to share my experience with you.

My FP scheduled date was 7/8/05. However, I went today (7/5/05). The ASC was at San Marcos in San Diego. I reached at 10:30 am. They checked my notice and drivers license. THey saw that my date was on 7/8/05 but said I can go ahead since they were not busy. There were 2 or 3 people inside. THey gave me a number and asked me to fill out a form which I did. THe form is very simple and asks for very basic information. It asks for your Alien # which should be on your FP notice. My number came up in 5 minutes. I went to the main desk. The lady checked my form. Stamped it. Then she took me to the fingerprint machine. The bar code on my FP notice was read by the machine. Then she took fingerprints of four fingers of each hand as a group and then individual fingerprints of each thumb and then all 10 fingers individiually. Then a QA person checked the prints and signed off on the FP notice. Then she took my photo and then another QA person signed off on it. Then she said I'm done, gave me the FP notice with the stamps which would be my receipt and asked me to fill out a comments form which I filled in and rated as excellent service. I was in and out in a matter of 10-15 minutes.

Hope this is helpful.

Santosh_30

EB2 RIR CSC Center Concurrent Filling, Own Labor

Priority date: May 2002

I140/I485/EAD/AP RD: 04/14/2005
I140/I485/EAD/AP ND: 04/19/2005

I-485 LUD 04/25/05, 6/20/05*,6/22/05*,6/24/05?
I-140 LUD 04/25/05 , 6/22/05*
I-131 LUD 05/31/05, Received on 6/6/05
I-765 LUD 05/19/05, Received on 5/27/05
FP ND: 6/23/05, Received: 6/30/05, Scheduled date: 7/8/05, Early FP: 7/5/05
* LUDs due to inquiry

GCwaiter002 said:
Did you get your name check cleared before you got the FP notice?

I dont think my name check is cleared. I have had DUI... :rolleyes: SO I dont know if I will get stuck...I have sent an e-mail to FBI and I will initiate a FOIPA request to the FBI and have a response ready...

Regards,

Santosh_30

San Marco

:confused:
I'm going to San Marcos next week. Any advice??
I was trying to make an appoiment, but is imposible. The INS people said that the offices in all USA are close for give new appoiments, wich is crazy.
So I will walk-in , but (after 2 hours driving) , if you could give me any advice...about what whould I tell them??
Thanks man...

Do you have FP notice? I think you will at least need that.

All I can say is that I went on Tuesday morning at 10:30 am when there was hardly anyone there. They are closed on Sunday and MOnday.

Santosh_30

Santosh,
I think ur name check might have been cleared. I mailed them asking if my finger printing notice will be sent only when the name check is cleared... and he replied yes...

santosh_30 said:
I dont think my name check is cleared. I have had DUI... :rolleyes: SO I dont know if I will get stuck...I have sent an e-mail to FBI and I will initiate a FOIPA request to the FBI and have a response ready...

Regards,

Santosh_30

San marcos

thanks man...
I have my letter I-797 C code 2 and 3, where they said that I have to schedule an appoiment which is imposible.
I going to try to show up in Bakersfield first, but and then if I have no lucky I will go to San Marcos.
Thanks again!!! you are the best!!

this INS it's sucks!! :mad:

my lawyer just told me that fp notices for eb3 will get delayed as visa the numbers are not available. So no more updates for me till oct !! :(

Santosh_30: how do you check the status of your name check? Just send email to CSC? I thought the name check is after FP is finished. But from the posts in this thread, it is the opposite way. Like to hear your comments. Thanks.

santosh_30 said:
Tango:

Its strange that they did not send you FP notice. Hope thsi is not unusual.

I checked with CSC and they said that my name check is not cleared yet. But I have learnt not to trust anything they say. They are not even properly trained. You should read this report which will explain everyhting about how it is all chaos over there at USCIS.

http://www.dhs.gov/interweb/assetlibrary/CIS_AnnualReport_2005.pdf

Santosh

I am sorry but I dont know if name check is before or after FP. Maybe you want to ask tha question in a new thread. When I had e-mailed to check status of my I-140, they said that my name check is pending. THis is long before my FP was done. But I dont believe theses idiots there since they ahve given me a lot of contradicting information.

Santosh

Fingerprint ( Mi experience LA)

I went to the ASC in Los Angeles ( Fairfax) this morning at 8 am but the line was so long that I couldn't make it , so I return to my office and my manager told me that we went to Gardena two days ago , and was empty.
So went there, and guess what!!! I was the only person there.
The security guy ask me for my appoiment , but I told him that I lost it.
So he said, that wasn't a problem.
I was there for 5 minutes.
My fingerprint is done today 07/07/2005.

My question is now, what should I wait...my work permit on the mail??
:confused:

Santosh,
is it I-140 or I-485, because I was under the impression that name check is done while processing I-485.

hens4rth

santosh_30 said:
I am sorry but I dont know if name check is before or after FP. Maybe you want to ask tha question in a new thread. When I had e-mailed to check status of my I-140, they said that my name check is pending. THis is long before my FP was done. But I dont believe theses idiots there since they ahve given me a lot of contradicting information.

Santosh

I had inquired about my I-140. Now you see what I say about how unaware they are.....name shoudl "theoretically" have npothing to do with I-140

Santosh

All:

I and my wife took FP at 8.30am. I wanted to share my experience with you.

My FP scheduled date was 8/09/05. However, I went today (7/7/05). The ASC was at York in PA. my company is in CA and i am working in Harrisburg PA. I reached at 8:00 am. They checked my notice and drivers license. They saw that my date was on 08/09/05 but said I can go ahead since they were not busy. There were 2 or 3 people inside. THey gave me a number and asked me to fill out a form which I did. My number came up in 2 minutes. I went to the main desk. The lady checked my form. Stamped it. Then she took me to the fingerprint machine. The bar code on my FP notice was read by the machine. Then she took fingerprints of four fingers of each hand as a group and then individual fingerprints of each thumb and then all 10 fingers individiually. Then a QA person checked the prints and signed off on the FP notice. Then she took my photo and then another QA person signed off on it. Then she said I'm done, gave me the FP notice with the stamps which would be my receipt and asked me to fill out a comments form which I filled in and rated as excellent service. I and my wife was in and out in a matter of 1 hr.

Hope this is helpful.

Today i check my status at 10pm(ETS), my and my wife LUD changed to 07/07/2005. they are very fast.