my fligth ticket and i-94

dextro

Registered Users (C)
my fligth ticket is round trip .My trip seems for one month according to my tickets. Is that mean Officer will write one month to my i-94 or there is no connection with tickets and i-94

The officer can give you 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or any other duration of time he/she determines meets your visitation needs.

Is that mean Officer will write one month to my i-94 or there is no connection with tickets and i-94

HI there
can someone please help me out with a proper answer.My situation is this after I graduated I took a couple of months off to find out for a proper university to do my master in movie making. I went to US the first time for 5 months and i stayed at some friend of my family that Im really close to ,then before my B visa expires I went back in italy just for a month then I decided to go back to the US for other 6 months to find a proper school for september but at the airport the officer ask me so many questions about what I was doing in the US the reason why I was coming back he saw that I was without the return ticket (he might thought i was going to live as an immigrant )and then he put on my passport "NO EOS OR COS " and he gave me just a month.I got back in italy and my I started working with my dad now my question is, Can i go back every 3 months just for 20 days to the US to see my friends even though I have those words on my passport (no EOS OR COS )?SHALL I change my passport ?do I need some documents to proof im going just to see my friends ?i got a B visa that will expire in 10 years .THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Edit/Delete Message

Please do not hijack threads started by others and more importantly, do not pose the same query multiple number of times. I have answered one of your multiple posts.

HI there
can someone please help me out with a proper answer.My situation is this after I graduated I took a couple of months off to find out for a proper university to do my master in movie making. I went to US the first time for 5 months and i stayed at some friend of my family that Im really close to ,then before my B visa expires I went back in italy just for a month then I decided to go back to the US for other 6 months to find a proper school for september but at the airport the officer ask me so many questions about what I was doing in the US the reason why I was coming back he saw that I was without the return ticket (he might thought i was going to live as an immigrant )and then he put on my passport "NO EOS OR COS " and he gave me just a month.I got back in italy and my I started working with my dad now my question is, Can i go back every 3 months just for 20 days to the US to see my friends even though I have those words on my passport (no EOS OR COS )?SHALL I change my passport ?do I need some documents to proof im going just to see my friends ?i got a B visa that will expire in 10 years .THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Edit/Delete Message