My fingurprints are expiring next week. Now what to do?Please share your experience

CandianAndAmerican

Registered Users (C)
My fingureprints are going to expire in the coming week . My I-485 pending
since Sept99. PD always current. I was fingurprinted in Nov99 and INS
received them Dec24,99.
Do I have to tell TSC about it or they will send me themselves another
set of fingure prints?

Is there anyone who is in the same boat

Please share your thoughts

No Title

Immediately call your local congress man/woman or senator. In such cases they help you as they have staff for their work with INS.

No Title

I think you can take help in such cases where FP is just about to expire. I seen sevral messages from fellow folks and congressman or senator has been very helpful if FP is expriring and your PD is current.

Kishan Patel

No Title

I know my lawyer used FP expiration as a reason to check for case status and to ask for expedited processing. It actually worked. My FP expires sometime in March and my lawyer called in the middle of February. And My 485 got approved early March.

You\'d better get your lawyer call. I get a feeling they treat that differently. I called myself and was told to wait for FP Redo notice. Then my lawyer called and was told the case will be forwarded to supervisor.

Hope this helps.

No Title

My fingur prints are going to expire in four days time. My lawyer had sent a letter to TSC director by certified mail about 17 days ago and I also spoke to a IIO 15 days ago who told me that she will send an
e-mail to her supervisor to expidite my case.But God alone knows if she really did and if the supervisor will really do soemthing
But so far no news!!!

Any experience to share

No Title

Don\'t worry, on one hand it may be OK on the other hand it may be redone. In either case, you should be OK if you are not invloved in any criminal events.