My experience using LAX as POE after CP

ITry

Registered Users (C)
I thought, I will be posting my experience at LAX as POE yesterday returning from my CP interview in Germany:

1. Visitor line vs Citizien/PR's: After asking in this forum in which line to queue up, I proudly went straight to the Citizen/PR line. I was pretty much one of the first people in this line. To my surprise, I was told by the officer that I am a visitor and not a PR (yet) and had to go over to the end of the visitor's line.
--> Conclusion: just go straight to the visitors line

2. Visitor line boarder official: There was big confusion and the officer in the boot did not know what to do and how to proceed. I tried numerous times to explain that i am returning from my CP interview and have all paper work ready to show. He did either not listen or not understand. After a few minutes of back and forth, I took out my paperwork from my bag, which he was not too happy about for some reason. Once he saw the front page of my sealed envelope, he immediately took this and went to one of his co-workers, who than politely asked me to follow him.
--> Conclusion: just take out all the paperwork immediately and show along with passport

3. Immigration process: This was the most pleasant part. A very nice immigration officer took my finger prints and signature on one of the forms and explained that i am now most welcome to the US before he wished me all the best.
--> Conclusion: Once this process is finished, you should try not to smile and you will see that you will fail miserably :)

Not sure if this is useful to anyone but i thought, i am returning some information since this forum has helped me a lot throughout this entire process.

Thanks!